Blue Bombers Forum
October 29, 2020, 03:46:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Darvin Adams signed jersey  (Read 507 times)
blue newt

« on: September 19, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

Hey all!  Apologies that it's been so long since I showed my face around here.  Talking football was just bumming me out that we weren't going to have football.

FYI, the BC Lions are doing their annual Orange Helmet Awards silent auction online this year due to the event being cancelled.  (OHA are their awards to honour amateur football in the province).  All proceeds go to amateur football in the province, which we all know to be important for development of our future CFL stars, even if we don't cheer for the Lions.

One of their silent auction items is a signed Darvin Adams jersey.  Starting bid is $100.  Auction starts September 21st until September 30th. 
https://www.32auctions.com/OHA 

I can't find any information about out-of-province shipping for winners, though  Undecided  If I can find details on that, I'll update the post.
Pigskin

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 04:13:23 PM »

Thank you, I will be bidding.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 05:09:49 AM »

Ya this is really neat!!  3 teams donated a team-signed helmet... much cooler than a one-player signed jersey.

Does the WFC ever do something like this?  They should!

I'm passing the link along to my BC buddies.  They (sans one) don't like football but some of those hotel & service items might end up being good deals.

Never go full Rider!
Blue In BC

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 02:21:20 PM »

Many of my local Lions fan friends participate in the Orange Helmet auction program each year. It's a great idea and the Bombers should consider something similar.

I'm not really a collectibles sort of guy but do have some interesting Bomber stuff. Team signed football from 2004. Brock game worn jersey from 1982. A Bud Grant autograph. K. Ploen autograph etc.

The stories about how I ended up with each of these items is the interesting part. lol

No more excuses.
blue_or_die

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 03:54:07 PM »

Many of my local Lions fan friends participate in the Orange Helmet auction program each year. It's a great idea and the Bombers should consider something similar.

I'm not really a collectibles sort of guy but do have some interesting Bomber stuff. Team signed football from 2004. Brock game worn jersey from 1982. A Bud Grant autograph. K. Ploen autograph etc.

The stories about how I ended up with each of these items is the interesting part. lol

do tell, lol

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Sec227

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 01:54:51 PM »

You would think the Lions throw in a season ticket package, or some sort of VIP game day experience..
Blue In BC

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 02:57:41 PM »

You would think the Lions throw in a season ticket package, or some sort of VIP game day experience..

They should. The stadium can seat 55K and rarely they get 30K anymore. All teams need to encourage the younger generation with some promotion experience like the VIP one you suggested.

No more excuses.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 05:28:58 AM »

Maybe they don't want to get embarrassed when it goes for only $5...

Kidding!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Never go full Rider!
Pigskin

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 01:57:07 PM »

My brother lives in BC he would have bid on season tickets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: