Blue Bombers Forum
May 26, 2020, 07:00:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers add LSU defensive back to roster  (Read 290 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: May 23, 2020, 03:09:02 AM »

Blue Bombers add LSU defensive back to roster

WINNIPEG, MB., May 22, 2020 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has added American defensive back Terrence Alexander.

Alexander (6-0, 180, LSU, October 14, 1995 in New Orleans, LA) played his final collegiate season at LSU after transferring from Stanford. He appeared in all 13 games for the Tigers in 2018, starting five games. He registered 23 tackles and three pass breakups, including six tackles and a pass knockdown in the final game of 2018. Prior to his time at LSU, Alexander played 41 games over four season at Stanford (2014-2017), recording 57 tackles, one interception, eight pass knockdowns and one forced fumble. Alexander signed with the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent in 2018 and was waived during training camp.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
bigbuff33

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 02:08:32 PM »

Quite simply...what a difference having great scouting...finding a talented db who played at LSU...
And during this pandemic, postponed start to the season...
Still being able to find players to sign on to play in Canada...
Hoping he might be a good fit for Sayles or Rose...
Well done scouts
DM83

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:06:47 AM »

IGF open the doors
Each group practices. A half hour a day for three weeks. Petition for Full numbers. Away we Go. Aug Long weekend we  have started or Labor Day. At the latest.  Some people always said the summer  sucked for attendance, omit it.  Start when. The frost is hitting the pumpkin
We are Canadians we are tough.

The. Grey cup in Xmas Day, played in Mexico City!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:42:04 AM »

IGF open the doors
Each group practices. A half hour a day for three weeks. Petition for Full numbers. Away we Go. Aug Long weekend we  have started or Labor Day. At the latest.  Some people always said the summer  sucked for attendance, omit it.  Start when. The frost is hitting the pumpkin
We are Canadians we are tough.

The. Grey cup in Xmas Day, played in Mexico City!
Sure I?m in!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
DM83

« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:30:16 AM »

Ok, we got two.  Should we call our buddy for the bus tours, only we can charter a plane?
Hey ya. Only go round once in life. Maybe stop in in LA watch some NBA, or their new 1st round. NHL draft choice, take a drive up to Las Vegas........
Blue In BC

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:53:22 PM »

We have signed some players that look better than in previous seasons. Some of that is just the normal off season optimism but IMO I believe we ARE finding better rookie talent than in the earlier days of the regime.

Not sure what it will mean until we get a TC and a season. Teams may see rookie candidates being released as the start date moves further and further into the future.

No more excuses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: