Blue Bombers Forum
May 26, 2020, 08:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remembering Stegall's record-breaking game  (Read 1014 times)
BlueInCgy

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »

Regular season* lol

Yeah, in watching the game again I repeatedly thought "How is it this team didn't win the GC that year.", and then I remembered.

While we often look back excitedly at Bruce/Simon/Stegall/Gordon as a receiving crew of ridiculous talent, Armstrong/Brazzell/Stegall/Edwards were a fun group to watch as well.
blue girl

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2020, 08:01:49 PM »

I had forgotten that Stegall was supposed to get the ball behind the line of scrimmage and it was supposed to be a running play. And is it just me or does Stegall look the same today as he did back then?  Cheesy
blue_or_die

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 11:02:23 AM »

I had forgotten that Stegall was supposed to get the ball behind the line of scrimmage and it was supposed to be a running play. And is it just me or does Stegall look the same today as he did back then?  Cheesy

It's ok to say it: the man's **** gorgeous! haha

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2020, 12:05:18 PM »

It's ok to say it: the man's **** gorgeous! haha
a face new for Football TV. All class all the time. I reminded me of this past GC post game commentary. He congratulated and praised the bombers but look empty and sad with a blank look on his face. I think that win reminded him of not getting that done. It is sad he didn?t get one!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: