Blue Bombers Forum
August 03, 2020, 10:36:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19  (Read 2396 times)
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2020, 05:28:40 PM »

Two today, no details.  No double digits I hope.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pigskin

« Reply #46 on: Today at 05:19:24 PM »

27 cases for the long weekend. I was hoping we could do better, people are out and about and very few are social distancing and wearing masks.
bomber4life85

« Reply #47 on: Today at 07:42:58 PM »

We all knew numbers were going to go up as more people are out and about and virtually everything is open now in some capacity. Its coming to the point where you wear a mask and go out or dont at a risk (until it becomes mandatory) or just stay home if you feel vulnerable. I wouldnt say these are numbers that are out of this world though.
bomber4life85

« Reply #48 on: Today at 07:46:33 PM »

There are over 100 Hutterite colonies in this province. Just because "some" were careless doesn't mean it's reasonable or fair to assume all Hutterites have been or are careless.

Stigmatizing groups based on appearance does nothing but throw fuel on the fire.

i think my last comment was deleted in response to this or I didnt send properly. no idea. but yeah I agree 100% with you.. that is ridiculous to have that mind set. that's like saying because the virus is from china that all Chinese should stay home.. like come on.. this is a virus.. it has zero preference of who it attacks. How many people are white and not hutterite that have it? more than hutterites i'll tell you. 
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #49 on: Today at 08:48:03 PM »

There are over 100 Hutterite colonies in this province. Just because "some" were careless doesn't mean it's reasonable or fair to assume all Hutterites have been or are careless.

Stigmatizing groups based on appearance does nothing but throw fuel on the fire.

I agree...  But from what i understand they used the Hutterite status as a reason they never had to trace where they have been in the city.

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: