Blue Bombers Forum
May 26, 2020, 03:08:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers sign linebacker Tobi Antigha  (Read 1453 times)
Go Big Blue

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 03:21:33 PM »

The 2019 Bombers had great depth at most positions so if a player had an injury they were able to move in their second stringers and it got them thru the playoffs and into the Grey Cup. The signing of such a versatile player like Tobi Antigha means so much to be able to not only fill in but play the position at a high level. Coming into the league a receiver, converting to defence and with his size and good hands it should help the team with their interception totals. Nothing like an interception going for a TD to get the crowd pumped.

The Blue Cow Cream Play of the 107th Grey Cup - #3 Thiadric Hansen: One hit takes out two Tiger Cats.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 04:52:13 PM »

Awesome! #1d is becoming a great possibility again

Mr Hall will have tools to execute again

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Blue In BC

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 08:16:30 PM »

He's an excellent player and very versatile. I can see him rotating at DE or WIL and even in the secondary.

In effect he takes on what we've often needed 2 DI's to do.

I'm quite pleased with this signing.

No more excuses.
theaardvark

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 08:20:41 PM »

Wow.. Jefferson can drop into coverage.  Hansen can drop into coverage.  Now Antigha can drop into coverage... Three DE's who would be LB's who can cover...  run Nascar with Jefferson at DT, and drop one or two...  and let Biggie spy the QB and light him up if he tries to run. 

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 08:49:27 PM »

Wow.. Jefferson can drop into coverage.  Hansen can drop into coverage.  Now Antigha can drop into coverage... Three DE's who would be LB's who can cover...  run Nascar with Jefferson at DT, and drop one or two...  and let Biggie spy the QB and light him up if he tries to run. 

That wouldn't be new. We did it last year quite a bit. Although those guys aren't "covering" really, they're dropping to a spot and using their athleticism and instincts to make a play on the ball.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:55:09 PM by Sir Blue and Gold » Logged
blue_or_die

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 08:55:14 PM »

I think aardvark just found his favourite term of the 2020 season. Look for him to be talkin' 'bout dat #nascar D all year long!

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 08:57:27 PM »

I think aardvark just found his favourite term of the 2020 season. Look for him to be talkin' 'bout dat #nascar D all year long!

Let's bring back 2010!
blue girl

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2020, 09:32:39 PM »

WOW This is a signing that I wasn't expecting. Great move Mr. Walters.
kkc60

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 07:21:00 AM »

iirc the Bombers had interest in Antiga last FA period too
rubanski

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2020, 04:22:09 PM »

Plays DE, SAM, WIL, Safety.... this is a nightmare for offences when pared with a guy like active arms like Jefferson. The license to get creative just got a whole lot cooler for Hall.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2020, 04:45:59 PM »

Plays DE, SAM, WIL, Safety.... this is a nightmare for offences when pared with a guy like active arms like Jefferson. The license to get creative just got a whole lot cooler for Hall.

Hilarious, Chris Jones would love to get his hands on this personnel, it's exactly the type of D lineup he would wish to build.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: