Blue Bombers Forum
May 30, 2020, 11:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quan Bray Arrested for 150 lbs of Weed  (Read 1528 times)
blue_or_die

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2020, 01:27:15 PM »

Makes me wonder how many CFL players smoke weed

Probably not many who would be transporting 157 lbs of it

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
dd

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2020, 06:59:22 PM »

Hey DM83, I for one enjoy your posts!! Your unique and always present typos along with your Sheldon-esque passion gives this forum personality, as do the other ?personalities? on this forum. They?re all good. Thank god we all don?t post or think the same, as what a boring forum this would be!!

Now I m going to go out and get a bale of weed as apparently that?s what they?re selling these days. I always thought it was sold in ounces. 150 lbs, man thats Snoop Dogg portions!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 07:02:41 PM by dd » Logged
TecnoGenius

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2020, 08:40:33 PM »

Haha... every single time a player gets into weed trouble this form lights up!  New Earth Mud comes out of the, uh, mud to tell us how everyone does weed.  The squares (like me) battle back and say he's crazy.  Every single time!   Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Has someone made the obligatory D.Carter joke yet?  Shocked Cool

As for my MOS comment, I meant that if you stock your locker room with "character" guys like we all pretty much agree we do, then the off-field antics should be minimized compared to other teams.  I think many of our core players wouldn't pull stunts like this because they'd be mortified to let their team down.  And I'm talking about new transgressions, not ones prior to joining the club: as it's clear we give guys a fresh start / clean slate when joining.

Besides C.Matthews "stabbing", these types of stories are rare for our team since The Mafia took over.  Fact.  And look how quickly we dumped Matthews after that incident... hmmm?

Never go full Rider!
BlueInCgy

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2020, 08:43:34 PM »

Has someone made the obligatory D.Carter joke yet?  Shocked Cool

Quite literally in the very first post.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: