Blue Bombers Forum
February 19, 2020, 07:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers agree to terms with CFL's Most Outstanding Defensive Player Willie  (Read 1362 times)
booch

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2020, 02:43:33 PM »

Yes....I had to acknowledge another poster talking about the LL.   Fact is, only a handful of posters on this forum were fortunate enough to see him play in person.    Might have something to do with the fact that I'm pushing 70....lol!   I was starting to worry that I might leave this place before the Bombers won another GC.  To actually attend my very first GC ever....and witness the Bombers perform down to the man, in epic fashion, is a lifelong memory that will never fade.   
Truly think you have a good chance to see a back to back Cup too...Not just talking with Blue goggles on either...depth and constancy of roster is gonna be a huge thing this year
blue_or_die

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2020, 02:45:37 PM »

Truly think you have a good chance to see a back to back Cup too...Not just talking with Blue goggles on either...depth and constancy of roster is gonna be a huge thing this year

The season often plays out differently than most can predict, with some players declining while other have new stars emerge, injuries, etc., but yes, on paper you cannot argue against us doing well to position ourselves for success this year.

I'm as optimistic as ever.

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
TBURGESS

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2020, 02:56:11 PM »

We all should be pumped.
Best QB
Best DE
Best Rb
Best OT
Best kicker
Best O line

What did I miss?
Best QB? OK homer. Collaros isn't even in the top 4.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.
Go Big Blue

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2020, 03:17:50 PM »

Best Coaches, Scouts & Executive

The Blue Cow Cream Play of the 107th Grey Cup - #3 Thiadric Hansen: One hit takes out two Tiger Cats.
GCn19

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2020, 05:05:17 PM »

Our season will hinge on our ability to keep Zac upright.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2020, 10:16:25 PM »

Best Coaches, Scouts & Executive

There you go!  Our Mafia is the Best Mafia!

Some people take this forum way too cavalierly.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: