Blue Bombers Forum
February 19, 2020, 07:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SJ Green signs with Tampa  (Read 655 times)
GCn19

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2020, 12:37:04 PM »

I tried watching it on Sunday and it was not a style of football that I care for. That being said, it was better than the AAF. I really don't see it maintaining traction though. Probably won't be as quick a demise as the AAF. I enjoyed seeing some former Bombers like Philip Nelson, and LDW.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2020, 12:41:15 PM »

Wow you must be fun to be around.

XFL isn't fake. CFL refs aren't fake.
We agree on this one man.  Props.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
gobombersgo

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2020, 12:59:33 PM »

Started last Sunday.  TSN carries the games on Sunday afternoon/evening.
They actually have games on Saturday that TSN broadcasts as well.

TecnoGenius

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2020, 10:13:05 PM »

Started last Sunday.  TSN carries the games on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Cool, thanks!  Got the PVR queued up now.  Looks like the TSNs and Fox and WDAZ all have some games.  Not to bring up XFL in the CFL side of the forum, of course... any more discussion should go in Offside I think.  My bad!

Probably won't be as quick a demise as the AAF. I enjoyed seeing some former Bombers like Philip Nelson, and LDW.

LDW?  Cool.  Nice to see him have a job again.  Paging 66, paging 66...

Some people take this forum way too cavalierly.
dd

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 01:47:32 AM »

The XFL will be as fake as the WWE. Refs will be biased and let certain teams win. CFL refs will be perfect down there.
This is probably the most ignorant post I?ve ever read. There?s nothing fake about the league, try watching the games before commenting. There was nothing fake in any of the 4 games I watched last weekend.

And as for refs favouring teams, in any league, dream on Chet. There?s instant replay on every play, challenges and an evaluation committee that evaluates and documents every refs performance in every game. Such a comment is beyond ridiculous and 100% baseless trolling.
DM83

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2020, 08:48:07 AM »

As usual, ya need. Good QBs. Trestman doesn't have one.
CFL pass I rules and. Replay are the best.  All leagues should. Go to one foot needed for inbounds, and defensive force out should be a awardeda catch, if normally( without contact) the guy would have. Come down in bounds.

My point is, people pay to watch offence..   Same with the NHL off-side rule. The league needs to encourage. Goals, not call them back.  If then skater " is above the blue line" he. Should be. on side. Secondly the blue line should be considered in the Zone.( like. The goal-line in football , is "in"the end zone.)
Go Offence. Go
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: