Blue Bombers Forum
February 19, 2020, 07:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darvin Adams  (Read 2274 times)
blue girl

« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2020, 08:32:36 PM »

I have a feeling that Adams is going to be the guy getting all the criticism this year.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2020, 08:48:34 PM »

I have a feeling that Adams is going to be the guy getting all the criticism this year.

Somebody has to be the goat now that Hecht has left the building, I'm betting on a DB or one of the coordinators.
Donny C

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2020, 08:57:35 PM »

Somebody has to be the goat now that Hecht has left the building, I'm betting on a DB or one of the coordinators.

"goat" now = "greatest of all time."
Pigskin

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2020, 09:03:13 PM »

Darvin has been in the CFL since 2013. He has had two 1000 yard seasons and has never played a full 18 game season. I have never considered him among the elite receivers in the CFL. But I consider him as a leader and a solid receiver with excellent blocking skills. Darvin drop a few more balls last year then normal. I still think he has game left in him and at $140,000 I like it's a fair deal for both sides.  
dd

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2020, 02:04:00 AM »

I dunno, he seemed to click with Collaros?a last minute TD to beat Calgary comes to mind. I think we ll see more of that this season
theaardvark

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2020, 02:54:22 AM »

Darvin has been in the CFL since 2013. He has had two 1000 yard seasons and has never played a full 18 game season. I have never considered him among the elite receivers in the CFL. But I consider him as a leader and a solid receiver with excellent blocking skills. Darvin drop a few more balls last year then normal. I still think he has game left in him and at $140,000 I like it's a fair deal for both sides.  

Davaris Daniels hasn't played more than 13 games in a season, and never broached 900 yards.  He got $200k...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Pigskin

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2020, 03:44:40 AM »

So what's your point.
DM83

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2020, 09:05:50 AM »

What was that guys name who was an a-hole receiver. He played for BC last year. He is Chris Carters son.?
He'd be entertaining.  Give us lots to talk about.

Plus we need to sign an over-hyped all world big mouth.  He would take the focus off our good receivers. Annoy defensive co-ordonators, and ......well ok, that would be his contribution. 

Marijuana Is legal, and the Bombers could market to an entirely different demographic.......hey we need another receiver....come on!
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2020, 02:26:16 PM »

What was that guys name who was an a-hole receiver. He played for BC last year. He is Chris Carters son.?
He'd be entertaining.  Give us lots to talk about.

Plus we need to sign an over-hyped all world big mouth.  He would take the focus off our good receivers. Annoy defensive co-ordonators, and ......well ok, that would be his contribution. 

Marijuana Is legal, and the Bombers could market to an entirely different demographic.......hey we need another receiver....come on!

Duron Carter would likely never fit here.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2020, 02:34:41 PM »

Duron Carter would likely never fit here.
Not MOS's kinda guy....nope!!   He seemed to have limitless talents however he wasn't a factor with B.C. last season.   Not sure why?

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
GCn19

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2020, 02:36:55 PM »

Not MOS's kinda guy....nope!!   He seemed to have limitless talents however he wasn't a factor with B.C. last season.   Not sure why?

Because his attitude sucks.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2020, 03:15:52 PM »

Because his attitude sucks.

Oodles of natural talent but a loathsome, me-first attitude overshadows it. Hard pass.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
theaardvark

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2020, 03:36:43 PM »

With Chronic now legal, would he be easier to handle, kept fully medicated all the time? 

Still think he makes a far better DB than a WR, but hey...

Pass

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2020, 03:44:33 PM »

With Chronic now legal, would he be easier to handle, kept fully medicated all the time? 

Still think he makes a far better DB than a WR, but hey...

Pass

Did Chris Jones get into your account here? That's just ridiculous and completely false. He had one good game as a DB a few years ago. There's a reason he was revereted back to receiver and never played on defense again.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 03:46:50 PM by blue_gold_84 » Logged

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
theaardvark

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2020, 04:31:44 PM »

Did Chris Jones get into your account here? That's just ridiculous and completely false. He had one good game as a DB a few years ago. There's a reason he was revereted back to receiver and never played on defense again.

Pretty sure his last NFL look was at DB, but what do they know in the NFL... its a feeder league to the CFL, right?

His predilection for WR might stem from his father...  I'm not sure if his dad would approve of him as a DB over following his footsteps as a WR...   wondering why he isn't in the XFL, he doesn't need teh money, he needs exposure.  Maybe McMahon nixed him too, like Manzeil, as a "bad actor"

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: