Blue Bombers Forum
July 10, 2020, 09:12:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers release quarterback Chris Streveler to pursue NFL opportunities  (Read 2696 times)
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2020, 06:58:40 PM »

CS will be an odd fit for any team but its everyone's dream to be on any NFL team.. good luck to him.
theaardvark

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2020, 07:28:24 PM »

Kudos to CS17, he has made his dream come true.  No doubting his heart, spirit and drive... playoff games with a broken foot...  which is odd, could it be healed up already?  He lands an NFL deal that every CFL QB would love to get, after breaking his foot.  Wild. But he is a unique talent, for sure, and if an OC knows how to utilize that uniqueness, we may see him on the highlight reels next year, because when he gets in, something is going to happen...

It is odd that he gets teh shot, did I read somewhere that he is the first CFL QB to sign in the NFL since Casey Printers?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2020, 12:29:47 AM »

This is a great opportunity for Streveler but futures contracts guarantee practically nothing. I hope he has success!

Get over yourself. Bragging about a 50/50 prediction is pretty sad. And you wonder why you get "vilified" on here... What other "hot takes" have you had, anyway?

That one?

Or that one?

100% correct... if you subtract the 100. LOL

Maybe cry about the neighbourhood flags some more. Those sure weren't a hit with Winnipeggers or anything.

Hahaha Cheesy

don't feed the toad after midnight LOL

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: