Blue Bombers Forum
August 12, 2020, 05:31:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 CFL Draft  (Read 2357 times)
the paw

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2020, 02:53:35 PM »

Don't forget about Jeffcoat, easily the second best bookend last season and currently the best one on the roster.

Yeah, sorry, I was basically assuming that Jeffcoat was one DE and the other two would replace Jefferson at the other end, but the post didn't make that clear. 

grab grass 'n growl
booch

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2020, 03:00:03 PM »

Yeah, sorry, I was basically assuming that Jeffcoat was one DE and the other two would replace Jefferson at the other end, but the post didn't make that clear. 
If it went that way, I'd be more than comfortable with Jeffcoat and Roh as the starters with McCallister cutting his teeth as the rotation guy..I see him as a guy having a decent and long career...possibly dominant

Perfect world would be Willie back...and having McCallister learn from him and watch him as they are basically clones
blue_or_die

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2020, 03:06:52 PM »

If it went that way, I'd be more than comfortable with Jeffcoat and Roh as the starters with McCallister cutting his teeth as the rotation guy..I see him as a guy having a decent and long career...possibly dominant

Perfect world would be Willie back...and having McCallister learn from him and watch him as they are basically clones

Agreed.

I want Willie back but we can't blow our load on one guy. Figure out what we are willing to pay and if someone offers more and Willie takes it...thanks and best of luck. We have to have a well-rounded team if we want to #repeat

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: