Blue Bombers Forum
July 04, 2020, 02:29:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drew Wolitarsky  (Read 1870 times)
wpg#1

My comfy chair. Signed by Milt !

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2019, 12:55:53 AM »

Great news !

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2019, 04:52:37 AM »

Love Wolitarsky....yessssss....great signing!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2019, 09:56:54 AM »

This is a really nice Christmas present.  Some were thinking he might be gone, with increased salary expectation.  So: what do we guess his salary is?  Can we afford to spend huge $$ on NAT WR?  I'm thinking it must have been reasonable, but surely a big bump from his ELC?

Woot Woli!  Play some more air guitar for the kids!

(I'm so happy that Demski is still on contract this year!  Whatever "overpay" we did for Demski when he joined was worth every penny.)

Never go full Rider!
bigbuff33

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2019, 11:30:51 AM »

Might be my favourite Bomber; being Canadian, a solid receiver and blocker...and a positive energy guy that fits O'Shea's attitude...
Def a key signing!!
blue_or_die

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »

Might be my favourite Bomber; being Canadian, a solid receiver and blocker...and a positive energy guy that fits O'Shea's attitude...
Def a key signing!!

Sorta. lol.

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 03:38:21 PM »

This is a really nice Christmas present.  Some were thinking he might be gone, with increased salary expectation.  So: what do we guess his salary is?  Can we afford to spend huge $$ on NAT WR?  I'm thinking it must have been reasonable, but surely a big bump from his ELC?

Woot Woli!  Play some more air guitar for the kids!

(I'm so happy that Demski is still on contract this year!  Whatever "overpay" we did for Demski when he joined was worth every penny.)

I'd be surprised if they paid Woli more than $140,000 which is a nice bump from his first contract, he's a solid blue-collar receiver much like Cory Watson, but he's not likely to become anything more than #3 or #4 receiver on any team.

Speaking of Cory Watson.

Moe Khan
@MoeKhan19
Just saw @RonaldHilaire95?s social media post.

Cory Watson has joined the @McGillAthletics staff as an offensive assistant wide receivers coach.

I assume Watson has reached the end of his CFL career and now will pursue other opportunities in his post football life.
blue_or_die

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2019, 03:51:27 PM »

Moe Khan
@MoeKhan19
Just saw @RonaldHilaire95?s social media post.

Cory Watson has joined the @McGillAthletics staff as an offensive assistant wide receivers coach.

I assume Watson has reached the end of his CFL career and now will pursue other opportunities in his post football life.

Great career. Started late (I think he was 27 when Mack drafted him in 2010) but to have managed to stay on rosters for 10 seasons is extremely hard to do, Canadian or not.

Happy he can return to home to Montreal and start getting coaching experience. I expect to see him emerge in the CFL as a coach some day.

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
In Motion

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2019, 09:30:42 PM »

I've liked Wolitarsky from the get-go. I feel we can, should and will weave him into the offense more in the future.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: