Blue Bombers Forum
August 08, 2020, 01:48:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Andrew Harris Be This Mad If He Was Guilty?  (Read 4914 times)
the paw

« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2019, 06:59:51 PM »

This thread should be locked, the printouts shredded, incinerated, and the ashes set in concrete and dumped in the Marianas Trench. 

And then we should never speak of this subject again. 

grab grass 'n growl
blue_or_die

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2019, 07:39:13 PM »

This thread should be locked, the printouts shredded, incinerated, and the ashes set in concrete and dumped in the Marianas Trench. 

And then we should never speak of this subject again. 

Why?

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Jesse

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2019, 10:43:40 PM »

Why?

Yeah. Like it or not, it's a topic of discussion related to the team and we've all been very respectful to each other given how controversial the topic is.

My wife is amazing!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2019, 12:00:04 PM »

Why?

Well, the rest of the league (cough cough Ridersfans) won't forget it until we true blue fans forget it.  It's going to take months / years.  Might as well start the process now.  No one talks about Banks' banned substance use, that's because no one talks about it!  See how that works?

I don't think there's been any new info or insight.  Booch posted all of this stuff before for those who read all of these threads.  Everyone has their opinion, and it's unlikely to change now.  I'm not telling anyone what to do: I don't want to ban any debate.  But right now I think it's only feeding our enemies.

If AH gets his testing result and wants to share new info, then re-open the discussion.  If there's never any further news on this topic, I hope (really hope!) we aren't still talking about this 1 year from now.  Andrew himself in various GC-weekend pressers has said outright he hopes it'll be dropped.  Andrew deserves us respecting his wishes.

Never go full Rider!
booch

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2019, 01:20:17 PM »

well...fact of the matter our guy got a grey cup ring...MOC..and MOP in the cup, and for all who really matter (winnipeg fans) we could all give a rats arse what others think, and I am sure he doesn't either,nor do especially all his boys in the locker room with him...so ha ha ha to the haters...Vindicated whether they like it or not as he performed at highest level when obviously not using anything....the end!
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2019, 02:19:25 PM »

A trace amount of some archaic substance had no effect whatsoever on his 2019 campaign from a production standpoint - he came back from his suspension and was no worse off. In fact, one could make the argument he was even more determined to prove all the doubters and critics wrong. His Grey Cup performance was one for the ages and nobody can take that away from him. He was punished for his error and anyone trying to diminish what he did this past season, either before or after the incident, is just being petty.

But petty is what's to be expected by salty losers who can't chirp with "1990" or "drought" against this team anymore.

Vindicated is a perfect descriptor.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. And you apparently can't quarantine, it either.
blue_or_die

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2019, 04:10:51 PM »

A trace amount of some archaic substance had no effect whatsoever on his 2019 campaign from a production standpoint - he came back from his suspension and was no worse off. In fact, one could make the argument he was even more determined to prove all the doubters and critics wrong. His Grey Cup performance was one for the ages and nobody can take that away from him. He was punished for his error and anyone trying to diminish what he did this past season, either before or after the incident, is just being petty.

But petty is what's to be expected by salty losers who can't chirp with "1990" or "drought" against this team anymore.

Vindicated is a perfect descriptor.

+1. Well said.

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2019, 04:19:06 PM »

+1. Well said.

Thanks. Smiley

You know what, though? Scratch vindicated. I'd like to coin the term "windicated" instead. Much more apropos in this case.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. And you apparently can't quarantine, it either.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2019, 05:14:49 PM »

It saddens me this thread is remaining near the top of this forum. BS

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
trapper

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2019, 05:27:55 PM »

We still talking about this  Grin

Harris was at best completely irresponsible and reckless with his "supplements"....at worse he was doping to get an edge.  Either way, I still believe he shouldn't have been entitled to any season awards which he didn't get.  (I don't think he should have been eligible for any allstar nods either).

But after he was found positive and had his suspension I believe he was clean as no doubt the league would be testing him like crazy.  Anything accomplished after that is 100% deserved...including those two outstanding grey cup awards.

He'll continue to be tested like crazy as anyone with a positive test should.

But I consider this closed now.  I don't know anyone talking about it at all.  Few people online perhaps but nothing material.

Hope Andrew has a great Christmas celebrating his bling!
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2019, 07:33:53 PM »

This is old news and all so I'll close my commentary on this.

That being said....I'm wishing Andrew and his family and friends a merry Christmas and A happy happy new year!    You made Winnipeg and all your fans proud with your Cup Performance!!!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2019, 10:32:19 AM »

"We're coming home with that cup... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Probably the best moment from the whole day.

You're now a Blue Bomber legend forever AH33!!

Never go full Rider!
Sec223

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2019, 11:22:02 AM »

Guilty or not. Who gives a ****. Who got the cup ?? Cheaters on every team. Not saying he did it however.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 02:18:03 PM by ModAdmin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: