Blue Bombers Forum
August 05, 2020, 12:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Locker Room Sale?  (Read 3010 times)
bwiser

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 11:03:24 PM »

Disappointing
You probably could still sign up for the Bomber for life program.It doesn't cost anything and there are a few perks to joining.It just makes it simpler for renewing your season tickets
blue girl

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 11:27:02 PM »

You probably could still sign up for the Bomber for life program.It doesn't cost anything and there are a few perks to joining.It just makes it simpler for renewing your season tickets
That's why I love it. It just makes it easier for me to have my money withdrawn monthly than have to remember to make a payment.
Donny C

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 08:27:05 PM »

Any one out their a Bomber for Life member planning on going tonight?

I have 1 item that I am looking for and haven?t been able to find out if it?s available.

I live in Winkler, so I don?t particularly want tor wake up early tomorrow morning and drive in just to find out it isn?t available.

Thanks!
blue girl

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2019, 08:32:21 PM »

Any one out their a Bomber for Life member planning on going tonight?

I have 1 item that I am looking for and haven?t been able to find out if it?s available.

I live in Winkler, so I don?t particularly want tor wake up early tomorrow morning and drive in just to find out it isn?t available.

Thanks!
I'll be going tonight.
blue girl

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2019, 02:15:43 AM »

I just got back from The Locker Room sale. After waiting 45 minutes to go downstairs the only thing of interest to me was The Grey Cup for anyone who still hasn't taken a picture with it. They did have some racks near the ticket counter that we're marked included in The Locker Room Sale and were buy 1 get a second of equal or lesser value 50% off. Maybe they'll move those downstairs for tomorrow. There wasn't too much Grey Cup stuff to choose from though. Pretty much what they had at The Convention Centre last week.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2019, 02:30:36 AM »

I just got back from The Locker Room sale. After waiting 45 minutes to go downstairs the only thing of interest to me was The Grey Cup for anyone who still hasn't taken a picture with it. They did have some racks near the ticket counter that we're marked included in The Locker Room Sale and were buy 1 get a second of equal or lesser value 50% off. Maybe they'll move those downstairs for tomorrow. There wasn't too much Grey Cup stuff to choose from though. Pretty much what they had at The Convention Centre last week.

So there was not any game worn or game issues jerseys, gloves, helmets, workout shorts?

No deals on coats sweaters and stuff from last years inventory?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Bomber Maniac

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2019, 02:42:06 AM »

We got there at 4:30 and were about 10th in line.  By 5:45 the line wound throughout the store so much that there physically no more room for people to stand so they opened a little early.

Overall I was disappointed with the selection.  There were very few 2019 jerseys, and definitely no premium players.  A lot of older 2018 and earlier game worns but again a lot of players who didn?t stay long.  Guessing a lot of players chose to keep their Grey Cup worn jerseys.  Game worns with name plates were $200.

There were about 6 helmets for sale and they were all gone in the first 2 minutes.  By far the most popular item.  Helmets were $250.

I didn?t see any gloves.

It was nice they had some snacks and a free (adult) drink for those who attended.

Overall the selection was pretty lacklustre and can?t imagine how much it was picked over for the many still waiting upstairs to get in.  I am not sure if they replenish their inventory for regular ST holders tomorrow (?) but don?t expect there to be lots if you plan on going.
blue girl

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2019, 03:03:34 AM »

I waited until 6:00 and the line was right around the store. The only game worn jerseys that I could see were from players that hadn't been here for a few years. I think that they might have even tried to sell these jerseys last year. No gloves or helmets and I didn't see any shorts.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2019, 03:04:21 AM »

We got there at 4:30 and were about 10th in line.  By 5:45 the line wound throughout the store so much that there physically no more room for people to stand so they opened a little early.

Overall I was disappointed with the selection.  There were very few 2019 jerseys, and definitely no premium players.  A lot of older 2018 and earlier game worns but again a lot of players who didn?t stay long.  Guessing a lot of players chose to keep their Grey Cup worn jerseys.  Game worns with name plates were $200.

There were about 6 helmets for sale and they were all gone in the first 2 minutes.  By far the most popular item.  Helmets were $250.

I didn?t see any gloves.

It was nice they had some snacks and a free (adult) drink for those who attended.

Overall the selection was pretty lacklustre and can?t imagine how much it was picked over for the many still waiting upstairs to get in.  I am not sure if they replenish their inventory for regular ST holders tomorrow (?) but don?t expect there to be lots if you plan on going.

none of this is shocking news to me. The last time I went it was a disappointing Experience. Last time I got some great deals and a game issued Westerman was 3-4 years ago.

Unless you are lucky enough to get a helmet it is a waste of time.

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2019, 03:05:07 AM »

I waited until 6:00 and the line was right around the store. The only game worn jerseys that I could see were from players that hadn't been here for a few years. I think that they might have even tried to sell these jerseys last year. No gloves or helmets and I didn't see any shorts.
sounds really sucky.

blue girl

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2019, 03:13:59 AM »

I only ent this year because I was hoping that they might have some new Grey Cup merchandise but there was nothing . Although I did get a t'shirt with the different players on it. At least this time they had a better selection of sizes. Next year I'll probably just skip it. Unless we win another Grey Cup. Wink
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2019, 03:19:56 AM »

I only ent this year because I was hoping that they might have some new Grey Cup merchandise but there was nothing . Although I did get a t'shirt with the different players on it. At least this time they had a better selection of sizes. Next year I'll probably just skip it. Unless we win another Grey Cup. Wink
no point in going really win or lose.

blue girl

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2019, 03:32:50 AM »

no point in going really win or lose.
Well they did have better sizes.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2019, 03:50:20 AM »

Well they did have better sizes.
good

bwiser

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2019, 02:26:23 PM »

I went but just gave up waiting after standing in line in the store for about a half hour and barely moving. I picked up a couple of things upstairs but could have got that stuff anytime.I think the sale needs to be in a bigger venue
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: