Blue Bombers Forum
September 27, 2020, 11:33:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official game day thread - WPG at Sask, September 6, 2020  (Read 307 times)
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« on: September 06, 2020, 08:16:39 PM »

This is brutal not having a game to watch today...let's just pretend the Bombers are up 67-0 in the first half and roll with that. 

Stay safe everyone!
blue_or_die

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 12:09:42 AM »

Cry

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
TecnoGenius

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 09:39:17 AM »

TSN just played the 2016 LDC (started 3am) which I'm just starting to watch now.  For some reason I can't remember if we won that one or not!  Didn't we have a couple of LDC wins in the last decade??  It'll be fun not knowing the result... unless the plays start jogging my memory.  Nice to see Dressler again...

Maybe someone else can check if they'll replay this replay again during the day.

Never go full Rider!
Stretch

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 12:16:19 PM »

let's just pretend the Bombers are up 67-0 in the first half and roll with that. 

It?s too bad they had to delay the start of the second half after all that sewage backed up onto the field.

Money is no object...especially when you have none.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 11:02:55 PM »

TSN just played the 2016 LDC (started 3am) which I'm just starting to watch now.  For some reason I can't remember if we won that one or not!  Didn't we have a couple of LDC wins in the last decade??  It'll be fun not knowing the result... unless the plays start jogging my memory.  Nice to see Dressler again...

Maybe someone else can check if they'll replay this replay again during the day.

being at that game was a epic experience. Last LDC at Taylor Field. The way we won was totally  amazing as well.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: