Blue Bombers Forum
April 12, 2021, 03:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Rider Fans Classless - But I'm Not Surprised  (Read 16691 times)
theaardvark

« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2019, 07:28:51 PM »

Lol 

I was working around his store and went in and talked to him.....   he had no idea it was me.

Ardys has a nice store an nice people that work in it.  

Wow... I'm blown away... thank you for coming in, and your kind words.

I'm not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but I do try hard, and the ladies in the shop (led by my wife who owns the business) tend to keep me in line... but I am truly passionate about what I do, and the pets that we provide for, and I want nothing but the best for them all.  I could make more money by employing other tactics, but that would be like work, and I haven't had to "Go to work" in 20 years...

I'm sitting at the shop now, on a Saturday afternoon... and was here last night instead of attending the Social because my staff all needed the evening off...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
trapper

« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2019, 09:56:25 PM »

I'm not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but I do try hard, and the ladies in the shop (led by my wife who owns the business) tend to keep me in line... but I am truly passionate about what I do, and the pets that we provide for, and I want nothing but the best for them all.  I could make more money by employing other tactics, but that would be like work, and I haven't had to "Go to work" in 20 years...

I'm sitting at the shop now, on a Saturday afternoon... and was here last night instead of attending the Social because my staff all needed the evening off...

Thumbs-up!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2019, 10:15:43 PM »

Very nice to hear Ardy. We know you have a good heart.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2019, 10:36:26 PM »

Very nice to hear Ardy. We know you have a good heart.

I kinda felt bad after i left i didnt say who i was. I wazent sure what to expect.... 

Cheers to you and your wife or should i say better half?  Lol

Next time im around ill stop in.

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2019, 10:45:36 PM »

As for you Tec

Have your back?   

As you say....   read back and understand what you read.

I said from the start of this thread it was garbage and should be deleted.

Its just all out stupid to even care what some other fans think, say, or care.

Its not about them.....  its about us and our team that won a Cup.

Ypu went out of your way to point out crap rider fans?    I see no point in that.   Who cares?

trapper said the same....  who cares?

Enjoy it dude....   dont care what others think.

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2019, 11:11:31 PM »

As for you Tec

Have your back?   

As you say....   read back and understand what you read.

Ypu went out of your way to point out crap rider fans?    I see no point in that.   Who cares?

Enjoy it dude....   dont care what others think.
^this

Jesse

« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2019, 12:23:06 AM »

As for you Tec

Have your back?  

As you say....   read back and understand what you read.

Ypu went out of your way to point out crap rider fans?    I see no point in that.   Who cares?

Enjoy it dude....   dont care what others think.

Exactly.

My wife is amazing!
In Motion

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2019, 01:08:26 PM »

I was only reading on the Riders fan site the last couple of weeks and sounded to me like they generally thought Bomber fans are all a bunch of jerks. Survey I saw somewhere (I think on there) showed 67% of Rider fans were
cheering for the Ti-Cats. The anti-Harris, anti-Grey Cup bashing was/is bad. I honestly won't go back there
because I have family who are Rider fanatics (brother, sister-in-law, nephew, niece) and that site gives me such a bad impression of Rider fans.  I consider it hostile territory.

I don't care for trash talk to begin with, but tolerate it. Unfair, baseless trash talk is what gets me mad.

If those in a neighbouring fellow prairie province can't be happy for us after a 29-year drought, there is something wrong with their hearts, if not their heads. I don't consider such people true CFL fans or people I care to hang out with, even online.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:17:21 PM by In Motion » Logged
Sec223

« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2019, 01:36:56 PM »

I was in Regina for the final and Calgary for the cup. Many Rider fans reached out to wish us good luck and congratulations. The playoffs last year was another story. Full grown farmers body checking ladies after the game. Every fan base has their bad eggs. Add booze and things get silly. Nothing better than walking out of Mosaic with a playoff win. How sweet will a Grey Cup win in Regina be ?? Priceless.
BigBomberFan

« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2019, 02:17:43 PM »

I'll never understand why folks go to the Riders site and then come back here to complain about it. We ended the Riders season weeks ago but Riders fans have taken up permanent residence in some posters heads and its rent free. There is often more Rider bashing than Bomber talk even on non-Rider weeks.

Hahaha, "rent free"......well put!

For some people, pessimism is natural. I'm not speaking just of this board, but in life in general. Think of people who riot after a win, but also after a loss. I don't get it.
BBRT

If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2019, 03:10:22 PM »

Hi Aards - if your job is anything related to Pet Care you now have a new friend. I am very very pro pets and involved with our local humane society here in Calgary - spend time there and am a contributor for all causes.

May disagree with some of your comments regarding The Big Blue but got your back when it comes to anything Pet related. My dog is a rescue dog as are all my kids dogs.
theaardvark

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2019, 04:55:38 PM »

Hi Aards - if your job is anything related to Pet Care you now have a new friend. I am very very pro pets and involved with our local humane society here in Calgary - spend time there and am a contributor for all causes.

May disagree with some of your comments regarding The Big Blue but got your back when it comes to anything Pet related. My dog is a rescue dog as are all my kids dogs.

Hello friend.

I run Thrive Pet Food Market, a store dedicated to pet nutrition and well being.  We emphasize raw foods and treats, with an array of natural products and holistic / homeopathic remedies.  I scour the industry, looking for the latest products and best quality items. making the available to my customers.  It is a tiny (1600 sq ft) store, but we have a huge knowledge base and lots of inventory jammed into it.  It is too bad you are in Calgary, I love meeting other pet centric people...  companion animals do so much to enrich our lives, I love returning the favour...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2019, 06:23:45 PM »

Hello friend.

I run Thrive Pet Food Market, a store dedicated to pet nutrition and well being.  We emphasize raw foods and treats, with an array of natural products and holistic / homeopathic remedies.  I scour the industry, looking for the latest products and best quality items. making the available to my customers.  It is a tiny (1600 sq ft) store, but we have a huge knowledge base and lots of inventory jammed into it.  It is too bad you are in Calgary, I love meeting other pet centric people...  companion animals do so much to enrich our lives, I love returning the favour...
Well we have a Love Bird and he flies and poops all over the place. lol.
 Nah but he is super cute, Tuxedo colour feathered boy, and is well behaved.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: