Blue Bombers Forum
August 08, 2020, 01:38:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice story  (Read 26 times)
Pigskin

« on: August 06, 2020, 03:25:23 AM »

My neighbor at the lake is an x professional athlete who over the year has let himself go. At Christmas he was about 50 pounds over weight had high blood pressure, high bad cholesterol, and his annual blood test came back at 7.1 which is in the range of a diabetic. Now at 62 he was thinking  his life wasn't looking very good. So I introduced his to JA27 who cleaned up his eating habits and got him walking twice a day for 30 minutes. Then twice a day for 45 minutes and some pilates for some resistance training. Well after 3 months he had lost about 12 pounds but his blood sugar was still around 6.8/6.9.

So part 2 my nutritionist suggested he start with a good quality multi-vitamin for men over 60, pollen plus energy, tri-chromium with cinnamon bark, and Strauss Heart Drops. No white bread, no pasta, no white rice or sugar, and no soft drinks of any kind. Also stay away from fast food, and take in lots of green smoothie's. So he started this process 6 months ago and today his Dr. told him he has lost 37 pounds, his bad cholesterol is back to normal, his blood pressure is back to normal, and his blood sugar tested at 5.4. I am pretty sure he will lose the last 13 pounds before Christmas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: