Blue Bomber Tickets - BUY AND SELL

Started by ModAdmin, October 24, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

We'll start this thread, to be used by forum members, to purchase or sell tickets to future - 2020 - Blue Bomber games.

The rules are simple.....You post here that you want to buy or sell ticket(s) to your desired game.  No prices can discussed or negotiated in the thread.  Rather if you are selling or buying you can list information on any or all of the following:

- Game date
- Number of tickets to sell or buy
- Location of tickets (section, row, seat numbers, East, West side or End zone)
- Invite people to PM or email you for further details.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

pjrocksmb

Great idea and thanks.  I won't be buying much unless I get a few groups going to the games as I'm a season ticket holder.  If I can't make a game I'll be sure to post my season tickets here.

theaardvark

Looking for a pair of tickets for Friday...

I have seasons with a buddy, but the wives want to go as well this week...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

theaardvark

Quote from: Bluehawk on August 12, 2021, 04:18:28 AM
Pair of my season's available
Section 231
Row 2
Seats 1 and 2 on the aisle
Nice seats, close to mid field

Crap... already got a pair off Stubhub...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

hexrae

Banjo Bowl
South End Zone, right up against railing

Section 116, Row 4, Seats 12 to 15
^ The way the section is oriented. I'm at the end of row 4, and seats 14/15 are up against railing (seat 13 nearly, seat 12 not so much)
Bomber Blue

ba_split

- Nov. 6th  ( MTL )
- Selling 2 and Parking pass right near IGF.
- Section 221 Row 2
- PM me.

Selling for a fair price.

theaardvark

Sec223

Anyone selling  2 or 3 ? Cheaper the better. I prefer to stand all game.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on November 04, 2021, 12:06:48 AM
Anyone selling  2 or 3 ? Cheaper the better. I prefer to stand all game.
but of course you do! LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Capri72

theaardvark

Quote from: Capri72 on November 06, 2021, 03:47:07 PM
2 tickets to Nov. 6 game. Kickoff is 6pm. Section 212.

A few hours before kickoff is the wrong time to sell... got some day before on Stub hub, in sect 212...

rippled

West final tickets available - Dec. 5/21

Excellent seats, can be bought in pairs or all 4
2 tickets, west side, section 129, between 50-55 yard lines, row 23, seats 13 & 14

2 tickets, west side, section 129, between 50-55 yard lines, row 24, seats 15 & 16

Footprint parking, ie. adjacent to stadium is also available.
Message or email if interested

Ticketsforsale

We have 4 tickets and a parking pass to the Western Final Dec 5 we are trying to sell. Please let me know if you're interested! West side - Section 211, Row 16, Seat 7-11. Parking lot CM G16 "seat" 40. Willing to negotiate. Pls message me!

Bluehawk

Have a pair in sec 231 row 5, right on the aisle.
Great seats right near mid field.
Send me a message.
Season ticket pricing.

Bluehawk
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Capri72

Have 1 ticket for sale. Bombers vs The Elks. Saturday, Oct.8th/2022   Section 121 - Row 8 - Seat 18. Would like to sell as soon as possible. PM me

Thank you