Blue Bomber Tickets - BUY AND SELL

Started by ModAdmin, October 24, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

We'll start this thread, to be used by forum members, to purchase or sell tickets to future - 2020 - Blue Bomber games.

The rules are simple.....You post here that you want to buy or sell ticket(s) to your desired game.  No prices can discussed or negotiated in the thread.  Rather if you are selling or buying you can list information on any or all of the following:

- Game date
- Number of tickets to sell or buy
- Location of tickets (section, row, seat numbers, East, West side or End zone)
- Invite people to PM or email you for further details.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

pjrocksmb

Great idea and thanks.  I won't be buying much unless I get a few groups going to the games as I'm a season ticket holder.  If I can't make a game I'll be sure to post my season tickets here.

theaardvark

Looking for a pair of tickets for Friday...

I have seasons with a buddy, but the wives want to go as well this week...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

theaardvark

Quote from: Bluehawk on August 12, 2021, 04:18:28 AM
Pair of my season's available
Section 231
Row 2
Seats 1 and 2 on the aisle
Nice seats, close to mid field

Crap... already got a pair off Stubhub...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

hexrae

Banjo Bowl
South End Zone, right up against railing

Section 116, Row 4, Seats 12 to 15
^ The way the section is oriented. I'm at the end of row 4, and seats 14/15 are up against railing (seat 13 nearly, seat 12 not so much)
Bomber Blue

ba_split

- Nov. 6th  ( MTL )
- Selling 2 and Parking pass right near IGF.
- Section 221 Row 2
- PM me.

Selling for a fair price.

theaardvark

Sec223

Anyone selling  2 or 3 ? Cheaper the better. I prefer to stand all game.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on November 04, 2021, 12:06:48 AM
Anyone selling  2 or 3 ? Cheaper the better. I prefer to stand all game.
but of course you do! LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Capri72

theaardvark

Quote from: Capri72 on November 06, 2021, 03:47:07 PM
2 tickets to Nov. 6 game. Kickoff is 6pm. Section 212.

A few hours before kickoff is the wrong time to sell... got some day before on Stub hub, in sect 212...

rippled

West final tickets available - Dec. 5/21

Excellent seats, can be bought in pairs or all 4
2 tickets, west side, section 129, between 50-55 yard lines, row 23, seats 13 & 14

2 tickets, west side, section 129, between 50-55 yard lines, row 24, seats 15 & 16

Footprint parking, ie. adjacent to stadium is also available.
Message or email if interested

Ticketsforsale

We have 4 tickets and a parking pass to the Western Final Dec 5 we are trying to sell. Please let me know if you're interested! West side - Section 211, Row 16, Seat 7-11. Parking lot CM G16 "seat" 40. Willing to negotiate. Pls message me!

Bluehawk

Have a pair in sec 231 row 5, right on the aisle.
Great seats right near mid field.
Send me a message.
Season ticket pricing.

Bluehawk
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Capri72

Have 1 ticket for sale. Bombers vs The Elks. Saturday, Oct.8th/2022   Section 121 - Row 8 - Seat 18. Would like to sell as soon as possible. PM me

Thank you

pjrocksmb

One ticket cheap Sept 30th! And I'll pick you up if you like!

GO BLUE

Two tickets for sale. Bombers vs The Elks. Saturday, Oct.8th/2022   Section 211 - Row 13 -  Very Good Price   PM me

theaardvark

Deciding on whether to sell our WF tickets, I have an event that day that would be kinda rude to blow off.  Not saying I can't blow it off, but it would be very rude.

50 yard line, 3 rows up, visitors side.. a stones throw from Donny on the other side of midfield (if you like throwing stones at Donny)

PM me if you are interested

pjrocksmb

One ticket for sale for cheap cheap cheap and I can likely give you a lift too
Oct 28th 730pm against BC

No takers thus far and the price is going down lol

Ok it's free lol

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on October 26, 2022, 03:28:35 PM
Deciding on whether to sell our WF tickets, I have an event that day that would be kinda rude to blow off.  Not saying I can't blow it off, but it would be very rude.

50 yard line, 3 rows up, visitors side.. a stones throw from Donny on the other side of midfield (if you like throwing stones at Donny)

PM me if you are interested

Officially up for sale...

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on October 31, 2022, 01:24:08 AM
Officially up for sale...

OK, no one interested?  I wanted to give the board a shot at these excellent seats before throwing them up on stubhub..  PM me before Friday when I list them elsewhere

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on November 02, 2022, 04:21:25 PM
OK, no one interested?  I wanted to give the board a shot at these excellent seats before throwing them up on stubhub..  PM me before Friday when I list them elsewhere

Bump...  still available...  just asking face for them... surely someone needs a pair of the best tickets in IGF...

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on November 10, 2022, 01:31:02 PM
Bump...  still available...  just asking face for them... surely someone needs a pair of the best tickets in IGF...
Sold...

CFLfan22

Selling my 2 Grey Cup tickets because I have to work. SECTION 533, ROW 7 (this is the first row of upper level on the railing), SEATS 18 & 19. $250.00 each ($105.00 below face value). Would like to sell without someone having to pay massive fees.

Donny C

I've got 3 tickets for sale for this Friday's Bomber game vs Saskatchewan.

They are Row 1 on the 50 yard line, behind the visitor's bench.

Pre-season game, so I am not asking the face value which is $160/ticket.

Open to reasonable offers.

Please message me, as that's the way the mods prefer these discussions occur.

Bluehawk

Have a pair of my seasons in the lower section of 231 for tonight.
Great midfield seats.
Also listed them on Fansfirst.ca

Hawk

Greycupchamps

2 friends backed out so I have 2 tickets to sell. Lower West near midfield. Section 129 Row 17. Walk up price is $166 each, I'm letting them go for cheap. PM Me If Interested and arrangements.

Buck

Anyone have cheap tickets for tonight?

Donny C

I will be selling 2 of my 3 tickets for Thursdays game vs BC. (I will be in my 3rd seat).

These are section 107, 50 yard line, Row 1.

They retail for $165/ticket, and I?m selling them for $135/ticket.

Bluehawk

***SOLD***

Montreal game tonight.
I have a pair of my seasons not being used.
Section 231 row 6.  Staying dry if it rains and a great midfield view of the field.
Season ticket pricing.
Pm if interested.

BlueHawk

Marni

I?m looking for two tickets to the Argo game this Friday if anyone is selling?
You are what happened when I wished upon a star  :-*

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Marni on September 27, 2023, 01:31:45 AM
I?m looking for two tickets to the Argo game this Friday if anyone is selling?

Stubhub has quite a few, and prices are very good!  I was looking to get a 3rd and maybe 4th if I could near my ST seats, but no dice.

The weirdest thing is last time I checked on TM, they had zero seats for sale.  I mean nothing, not a single seat anywhere.  That's very odd, as even the LDC had tons of singleton nosebleed and resale tickets available.  Does IGF/WFC not allow TM resale??
Never go full Rider!

Bluehawk

Have 6 season tickets  in row 6 sec 231 midfield for Eskies tomorrow.
Great seats...send me a pm if interested.
Happy to break them up.

Update..down to 4...few have asked how much...season ticket price...not looking for any profit

Hawk

jayrock

WESTERN FINAL TICKETS NOVEMBER 11TH

Had a couple people in our group bail last minute.

2 tickets section 205 row 15.

selling for face value.

DM if interested
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

jayrock

Quote from: jayrock on November 09, 2023, 03:04:48 PM
WESTERN FINAL TICKETS NOVEMBER 11TH

Had a couple people in our group bail last minute.

2 tickets section 205 row 15.

selling for face value.

DM if interested
They are on the isle. Lol 60$ each.
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG