Blue Bombers Forum
August 03, 2020, 11:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One-on-One With Zach Collaros  (Read 840 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: October 15, 2019, 10:24:28 PM »

One-on-One With Zach Collaros - Ed Tait

.....Today, Collaros is in an office in the Bombers' football operations department and taking a momentary break from a crash course on the terminology on his third offensive playbook since the season started.

He's also got more than a few balls he's attempting to juggle, from trying to fit in - again - with a new squad while wondering aloud about his short and long-term future in the game.

He's on a team that acquired him for insurance from another team that has publicly stated they'd like to have him back. He?s also living out of a hotel here in Winnipeg while trying to get his bearings at his new address - as temporary as it may be - his wife is back at their home in Aurora, Ontario.

All that is a lot for anyone to unpack. But as you'll see in an extenstive 20-minute chat he conducted with bluebombers.com, the veteran quarterback reveals an impressive ability to roll with the punches....

The rest of Ed Tait's article is here!

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 10:53:43 PM »

Video interview with Zac Collaros follows:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/10/15/zach-collaros-october-15/

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 11:16:44 PM »

It's a 50/50 gamble with any previously injured QB.
dd

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 12:39:25 AM »

Great interview and great guy, I hope things work out for him and his career whether it?s here or Toronto. He?s been bumped around 3 times, that?s got to be hard on the emotions and family
Blitzer

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 02:06:21 AM »

That's a good interview. It's nice that he was with O'Shea for two years. That should help the situation. He feels the Bomber players have high expectations. It's great to hear that he feels they have that winning attitude (that they're going to need).
Blitzer

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 02:18:41 AM »

He got hurt on cheap shots. Maybe he'll figure out a way to protect his head more.
Tiger

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 03:17:13 AM »

Ya know, say what you will, but I think Winnipeg would be the most protection Collaros has ever had.  It would be interesting to see how he performed. 

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
catfan

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 06:10:25 AM »

I like Zac alot. I hope he plays well for you guys. Even takes you guys to the Cup.
 I prefer him in Winnipeg rather in T.O.

CATFAN 
TBURGESS

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 02:17:05 PM »

The odds are against Collaros. Way worse than 50-50 for him to complete a game let alone win one. It isn't 1 injury, it's a bunch and he hasn't been a good QB for several years.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.
GCn19

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2019, 03:02:43 PM »

Zac certainly has a lot to prove. I am hoping for a redemption story for him.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: