Blue Bombers Forum
September 27, 2020, 05:45:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adams is the worst starting WR in the league  (Read 7610 times)
DM83

« on: October 12, 2019, 08:26:37 PM »

Adams sucks.

And he is slow . He can't out run or out jump anyone.
On the punt return he stepped out of the way of the return guy.  I thought he was the kicker, until I saw the other punter step aside,

You can at least fall down in front of the returner..

**** no wonder this team is losing.  Too many passengers.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:36:11 PM by The Zipp » Logged
15 Eagles

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 08:29:46 PM »

Agreed 100%
Couldn't have said it better !!!

Alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson.
dd

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 08:35:30 PM »

Adams sucks.

On the punt return he stepped out of the way of the return guy.  I thought he was the kicker, until I saw the other punter step aside,

I hear ya DM83 and couldn?t agree more. The biggest difference in our receiving corps and others, is the other teams #1 receiver makes plays, as he should. Ours doesnt. Time to put Lawler at #1, and have Adams run clearing routes
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:40:48 PM by ModAdmin » Logged
Blue In BC

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 10:16:11 PM »

Adams has not impressed me this year. We could very well move on from him in 2020.

No more excuses.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »

Disagree, way overstated and it's pretty simple why this thread was started, to find a way to spread negativity at a time where it's hard to find people to criticize after a massive victory.  Adams having a down year and has disappointed at times, but still a good receiver and very important part of this ball club.

He is not the worst starting WR in the league, that's for certain.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Slingin Sammy

Hatred is an element of struggle

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 10:56:44 PM »

Adams sucks.

Agreed...move Lawler to X...Whitehead to Lawler's field side slot...keep Bailey in the slot...Adam's should be a scratch...or move him and Lawler around

Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »

Agreed...move Lawler to X...Whitehead to Lawler's field side slot...keep Bailey in the slot...Adam's should be a scratch...or move him and Lawler around

RECEPTIONS
YARDS
TOUCHDOWNS
AVERAGE

You don't bench a guy with reasonable numbers and who has the most experience.  Won't happen.

Cheesebuster

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 11:11:31 PM »

Disagree, way overstated and it's pretty simple why this thread was started, to find a way to spread negativity at a time where it's hard to find people to criticize after a massive victory.  Adams having a down year and has disappointed at times, but still a good receiver and very important part of this ball club.

He is not the worst starting WR in the league, that's for certain.
Yep. Winnipeg fans are the worst winners. Always trying to crap on somebody.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 11:11:49 PM »

RECEPTIONS
YARDS
TOUCHDOWNS
AVERAGE

You don't bench a guy with reasonable numbers and who has the most experience.  Won't happen.
His performance these past few games has been underwhelming at best.   He is missing catchable balls at key points in games....he's certainly at the bottom of the pack as far as CFL WRs go.

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
Slingin Sammy

Hatred is an element of struggle

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 11:22:21 PM »

RECEPTIONS
YARDS
TOUCHDOWNS
AVERAGE

I suggested benching or switching him to Lawlers field side slot with Lawler moving to X....your stats conveniently do not compare him to other X receivers in the league..he's at the bottom...we need to be better...Matthews was a bust...he was supposed to be our answer at X....mgmt will look to upgrade at X as they did last year...but maybe Lawler can be the guy...give him a shot in that spot..if that means Adams stays in the lineup somewhere else...whatever...but he's not an effective X receiver right now..

Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 11:28:27 PM »

I suggested benching or switching him to Lawlers field side slot with Lawler moving to X....your stats conveniently do not compare him to other X receivers in the league..he's at the bottom...we need to be better...Matthews was a bust...he was supposed to be our answer at X....mgmt will look to upgrade at X as they did last year...but maybe Lawler can be the guy...give him a shot in that spot..if that means Adams stays in the lineup somewhere else...whatever...but he's not an effective X receiver right now..
We are stuck with him for this season however I'd be looking to upgrade him in the off season.   Give me a player who hustles to the ball and takes the ball away from defenders.   Haven't seen him do that and kind of reminds me of Matthews.   

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
pjrocksmb

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2019, 11:36:29 PM »

switch it up yes, bench no

dd

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 11:44:56 PM »

Well is he better than burnham in bc? Nope. Rogers in Calgary , nope, Evans in Saskatchewan, nope, Ellingson in Edmonton, nope. That would make him the worst in the west. Better than banks, nope, SJ green, nope, eugene lewis, nope, that leaves Ottawa?s wr, who since they suck so bad, I can?t recall who it is, but it?s between him and Adams of who?s the worst in the league, so if he?s not the worst he?s in the bottom 2!!!
lenny

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 11:50:24 PM »

Adams sucks.

Agree. He's the 24th ranked receiver in the CFL and waaaaay down the list in YAC (106th).
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2019, 12:01:02 AM »

Our receiving corp is the weakest in the CFL. We wont be winning any cups anytime soon if we dont spend the bucks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: