Blue Bombers Forum
December 01, 2020, 01:14:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After The Game: Bombers & Riders 10/5/2019  (Read 5411 times)
Blitzer

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2019, 02:28:33 AM »

It's good the Bombers are in the playoffs. They still have a chance to straighten things out this year.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2019, 02:29:59 AM »

It's good the Bombers are in the playoffs. They still have a chance to straighten things out this year.

Yup, straight up hill but still a chance.  I like your optimism.  Welcome to the forum!

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Blitzer

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2019, 02:33:24 AM »

Yup, straight up hill but still a chance.  I like your optimism.  Welcome to the forum!

Thanks very much.   Smiley
Pigskin

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2019, 02:43:16 AM »

That has to be something wrong with a person if there not blaming Rose for that TD. We are still in the game and Rose decides to be the hero. Other then that the D minus Bighill had a very good game.
blue girl

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2019, 02:55:13 AM »

That has to be something wrong with a person if there not blaming Rose for that TD. We are still in the game and Rose decides to be the hero. Other then that the D minus Bighill had a very good game.
He was trying to make a play and that one play didn't lose the game.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2019, 02:59:57 AM »

He was trying to make a play and that one play didn't lose the game.

agree, he gambled and lost, needed a pick 6, likely worth the gamble, you are not off base here, it would interesting to ask him if he would play if safe if he had another chance

Pigskin

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2019, 03:02:52 AM »

He was no where near making that play. He was to far off of the receiver.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2019, 03:06:43 AM »

He was no where near making that play. He was to far off of the receiver.

agree he got beat and was a little late but still tried to make a play and failed

lenny

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2019, 03:09:55 AM »

Hey 66 I just posted this important fact for Strev's uplifting tonight. He didn't have the worst half of football today. That honour goes to Franklin: 4 receptions for 29 yds! Take heart Strev!
Blitzer

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2019, 03:17:11 AM »

The Bomber defensive line must have been gassed near the end of the game. (Hopefully they have oxygen on the sidelines). I guess wrestling with 300 pound guys every play and still being behind after 3 and 1/2 quarters without the Bomber offense scoring a touchdown would wear anybody out.  Undecided
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 04:01:57 AM by Blitzer » Logged
66 Chevelle

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2019, 04:30:38 AM »

Hey 66 I just posted this important fact for Strev's uplifting tonight. He didn't have the worst half of football today. That honour goes to Franklin: 4 receptions for 29 yds! Take heart Strev!

dang! my boy Franklin is having a brutal time, lol... I'm going to have to go back and watch that game as I was watching NCAA ball after the Bomber's game tonight...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Blue In BC

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2019, 01:32:46 PM »

dang! my boy Franklin is having a brutal time, lol... I'm going to have to go back and watch that game as I was watching NCAA ball after the Bomber's game tonight...

I didn't watch much of the game but I wouldn't watch it if I was you. Argos had less than 15 minutes TOP.  Total domination by he Lions.

No more excuses.
blue girl

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2019, 05:55:41 PM »

There were only two good things about that game. At halftime seeing Andrew Harris at the top of the list for outstanding Canadian and near the end of the game Suitor and Cuthbert discussing whether Walters should make a trade with Toronto for a veteran QB.
blue newt

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2019, 09:36:46 PM »

Finally got a chance to watch the game (had to work yesterday).

Disheartening.  The D held off the Riders for so long, but the O just flopped like fishes out of water.  I think Streveler works well as a backup, but I'm not convinced yet of his ability as a starter (contrary to some forum opinions).  His throwing accuracy seems lacking.  And the few occasions when they managed to get the ball downfield, he tried to make plays that weren't there and got picked as a result.  It was a difficult game to watch.

I miss Nichols.  Yes, he has also had bad games, but when he did, I always still had optimism that he would get it together for the next one.  My optimism is fading with the current offense.  I hope they can pull it together for the last few weeks of the season.  *fingers crossed*

1chad

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2019, 09:52:43 PM »

D played stellar.  O, not so much.  Putrid actually
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: