Blue Bombers Forum
May 25, 2020, 02:55:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "There's a chance DC Hall will be ready for Game on Saturday"  (Read 2743 times)
Horseman

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 11:31:28 PM »

You need to stop repeating this crap in every thread.

Why does the truth upset you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 12:37:53 AM by ModAdmin » Logged
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2019, 11:35:54 PM »

Well I hope he is ok but I would like to see what Younger has in store! Hmmm Cool

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Horseman

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2019, 11:42:04 PM »

You need to stop repeating this crap in every thread.
It is not crap, it is fair comment based on how bad of a D Hall has been calling for the last 5 years here. AND, it is my opinion, if you don't like it don't read it, I am allowed to provide my opinion, that goes for you to PJ.
Pigskin

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2019, 02:19:24 AM »

I agree.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2019, 03:37:11 AM »

Well I hope he is ok but I would like to see what Younger has in store! Hmmm Cool

Yes, since everyone is always crowning Younger as heir apparent to Hall, this makes a great preview of our (possible) future.

But isn't Younger our DB coach, and isn't all of our losses on the DBs?  Yikes.

I think it all falls on the leaders -- Bighill, Jefferson, Alexander -- to whip their units into shape and keep the cohesiveness intact.

And our O really needs to step up and put up 30+ as early as possible.

And the completely absent lately STs need to show up too.

Never go full Rider!
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2019, 03:39:57 AM »

Yes, since everyone is always crowning Younger as heir apparent to Hall, this makes a great preview of our (possible) future.

But isn't Younger our DB coach, and isn't all of our losses on the DBs?  Yikes.

I think it all falls on the leaders -- Bighill, Jefferson, Alexander -- to whip their units into shape and keep the cohesiveness intact.

And our O really needs to step up and put up 30+ as early as possible.

And the completely absent lately STs need to show up too.

agree on everything but this game won't prove anything about Hall or our coaches

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2019, 03:45:08 AM »

Well the miracle we now need to win has been upgraded from one of biblical proportions to one of apocalyptic proportions!   Sorry to hear about Halls personal troubles and I hope it all works out for the best for him.   It's just not getting any easier for our Bombers lately!  I would have to say that we haven't faced adversity such as we are in a long long while.   Yet I cheer the lads on!!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2019, 03:54:06 AM »

Well the miracle we now need to win has been upgraded from one of biblical proportions to one of apocalyptic proportions!   Sorry to hear about Halls personal troubles and I hope it all works out for the best for him.   It's just not getting any easier for our Bombers lately!  I would have to say that we haven't faced adversity such as we are in a long long while.   Yet I cheer the lads on!!

Why are people so bummed about this game?  We cleaned SSK's clock in the last game, and almost beat them in the 1st game.  We've vastly out-scored them in the 2 games.  We now have our star RB back, and our WR/SB lineup has never looked better.  We have all our stars playing on D.

Most people say Hall is a detriment (I disagree) so in that sense we should have a definite advantage with Hall out according to the peanut gallery!

We're going to cream them...

Never go full Rider!
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2019, 04:25:57 AM »

Why are people so bummed about this game?  We cleaned SSK's clock in the last game, and almost beat them in the 1st game.  We've vastly out-scored them in the 2 games.  We now have our star RB back, and our WR/SB lineup has never looked better.  We have all our stars playing on D.

Most people say Hall is a detriment (I disagree) so in that sense we should have a definite advantage with Hall out according to the peanut gallery!

We're going to cream them...

The negativity on here is very high at the moment.  Halls absence can only hurt us.  Will be same D, same schemes and similar play calling.  I'm on fence about this game.  Will be a battle and a good one for sure.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
TecnoGenius

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2019, 07:16:38 AM »

Latest interviews Oct 4 up on the bb site, in MOS's:

re: a missing Hall:

MOS: "I never said Richie won't be here"
when pressed:
MOS: "Planes land in Regina on Saturdays don't they?"

So could be Hall calls this game.  Or could be more MOS smoke & mirrors.

Never go full Rider!
Sec223

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 12:10:27 PM »

Just checked plane arrivals. Only one arrival in to Regina today and its from Esterhazy Smiley 4 seater
1chad

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2019, 12:36:01 PM »

Just checked plane arrivals. Only one arrival in to Regina today and its from Esterhazy Smiley 4 seater

I call BS.  Multiple flights in and out of Regina, including private planes.  Not saying Hall will be on one of them, but to say Regina has one arrival on a Saturday is garbage. 
trapper

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2019, 12:58:05 PM »

I call BS.  Multiple flights in and out of Regina, including private planes.  Not saying Hall will be on one of them, but to say Regina has one arrival on a Saturday is garbage. 

He's making a funny.  And it was a good one.   Grin
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 01:25:08 PM »

they have an airport or an air field?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Horseman

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 02:34:40 PM »

Yep typical Hillbillyville.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: