Blue Bombers Forum
August 12, 2020, 06:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good, Bad, and Ugly.  (Read 2116 times)
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 01:54:20 AM »

me too.  Sucker for punishment

I have been through lean years as a Bomber fan and this is about middle of the road.  I'm a season ticket holder for life.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 07:34:13 AM »

Fajardos wife...but how old is she fourteen?
Demski, Alexander, Thomas,( back to back sacks?)
Rios who I have beat up on, looked way better at LB.

The bad
True,colors magnified.  I still I've him,Strev,  he really is the worst Back up in the league, now starting....
Andrew looks like kryptonite is. Slowly robbing  him of his magic.

Ugly
Bombers offence has played scared, tentatively and passive.
Zero leadership from Lapolice and OH Shea.

Great GB&U.

a) The wife is getting lots of comments on both forums.  14?  Ha, maybe, but it's ok, because she's superstitious.
b) Thomas Fatboi my man killing it!  And you guys all said he couldn't start and poo-pooed my Kongbo/Thomas NAT spot idea!!  Thomas is the biggest unsung NAT DT in the league.  He's an absolute steal all these years on the SMS $$.
c) Rios, yes, much better not at HB.
d) Strev worst backup currently starting?  You're crazy: that's Kilgore and Franklin.
e) Andrew had a very good game, with a monster YPC.
f) O does look "scared"... reflecting the feelings of every fan out there, us all holding our breaths!
g) Leadership sure woke up on D!!  MOS maybe waking up too, as he looked completely wasted all week and on game day like he wasn't getting any sleep at all.  He must be going through hell.  I hope all the sleepless nights are spent game planning and finding ways to motivate!

Never go full Rider!
rubanski

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 12:47:42 PM »

The Good
The D.
We can beat the Riders if we have to go here in November.

The Bad
Peterman's blocking, barf.
Hardrick blocking again. Barf.
Fajardo's dumb sprinkling thing.

The Ugly
Strev.
   - 3 sacks from an unblocked edge rusher. He NEEDS to read that.
   - 3 Passes squarely into the mitts of SK players that they dropped.
   - 3 Turnovers taking easy points off the board.

Medlock vs. Ryan. Not sure the stats back it up, but seemed we were losing gobs of field position here.

Lucky Whitehead. The man has had 1 good game. Sick of watching t-rex arms on catches. Sick of watching hitch screens and other plays designed to use his "speed". I don't know what he is above average at, but he hasn't had a positive impact on this offence in about 2 months. PLEASE start Bailey in his spot.

6 points... really guys.  Sad
TecnoGenius

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 06:27:32 AM »

Hardrick blocking again. Barf.

Hardrick still hurt or has he hit the wall due to age?  We don't have a monster IMP at RT in order to screw things up.  We have plenty of NATs that can do that without wasting 1 of 7.  Hardrick has screwed up his passrush blocking 1+ times in nearly every game this year.  I can barely recall even 1 screw up for all of 2018!!  Something is definitely wrong.  If he's not hurt, and he's just sliding, then we need to find a new monster IMP RT for 2020.

It pains me to say that as Yoshi is one of my favorite players.

But, it's not all bad, Yoshi still owns it on run blocking and probably knows the run playbook as well as anyone on the O.  And he's also great when we need a SY 1st down.  But we must have better pass pro!

Never go full Rider!
blue_or_die

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2019, 12:48:53 PM »

No Gondola pizza is no very good.

Depends on the location.  Some are better than others.  The good locations have good quality meat.  Always extra grease for free, though!

Best pizza in the world. One of the things I miss about the peg. Wish we had them here on the west coast. Kill for a greasy Gondola.

http://forums.bluebombers.com/index.php?topic=50063.0

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Jesse

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2019, 02:49:35 PM »

The only thing good about this week is that I'm going to go out and buy myself a Gondola pizza.

My wife is amazing!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: