Blue Bombers Forum
June 05, 2020, 02:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another lost season  (Read 2020 times)
fansince79

« on: September 28, 2019, 02:55:15 AM »

Well the jury is out on this team big time. Teams have figured out our offence and defence. It?s conceivable that we could lose out. 5-0 was a mirage. Look who we beat. Finish 3rd lose the semi in Sask and the whole coaching staff will be gassed. I?ve come to the realization that this team is never winning another Grey Cup and I?m okay with it. Don?t get me wrong I?ll be back next year for my 41st year and 36th year as a season ticket holder and I?ll get sucked in again if we get off to a good start. I guess I?m too stupid to know any better.
kkc60

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 03:00:19 AM »

Team can still pick it up. Question is: can they? Can the coaches coach and do we actually have the talent spread around. No question we have some good players but do we have enough
lenny

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 03:01:57 AM »

Let's face it. This team won it's first five games against losers. Since then they've played below .500.
In Motion

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 03:08:11 AM »

I would put Augustine in next game.
Blue In BC

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 03:09:49 AM »

In place of who? You realize that the Ticats had progressed more into pass defending knowing we could succeed passing. So running got a bit easier.

No more excuses.
fansince79

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 03:11:11 AM »

Why? What is that going to do?
In Motion

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 03:13:45 AM »

I think he's a better blocker than Lucky who has done nothing
for us lately.
Blue In BC

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 03:18:16 AM »

I think he's a better blocker than Lucky who has done nothing
for us lately.

I'm not sure if that's true or not. He's bigger so there is merit in that.

No more excuses.
3rdand1.5

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 03:18:31 AM »

We won the first 5  because we are talented. We won the banjo bowl because we are good, we won 3 quarters against Mtrl because we have the horses to do it.
We lost 4 because there is a disconnect somewhere, not due to talent. So where is the disconnect? Brown said it, mo Legget said it Sanchez said it, Dunnigan said it, Sanchez said it.... these are guys with an immense knowledge of the game so if the this many guys in the know say it, who the hek is creating the dusconnect?
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 05:15:35 AM »

heck nah

While we are done at the moment we are not out.  This thread is premature.  50/50 shot still at winning a playoff game.  Good enough seeing we have a backup QB.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 05:43:32 AM »

You could see it in O'Shea's eyes at the end of the game against the Als.....an utter look of shock and horror  after witnessing history in the making.   It wasn't a good look!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
dd

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2019, 05:49:48 AM »

Well the jury is out on this team big time. Teams have figured out our offence and defence. It?s conceivable that we could lose out. 5-0 was a mirage. Look who we beat. Finish 3rd lose the semi in Sask and the whole coaching staff will be gassed. I?ve come to the realization that this team is never winning another Grey Cup and I?m okay with it. Don?t get me wrong I?ll be back next year for my 41st year and 36th year as a season ticket holder and I?ll get sucked in again if we get off to a good start. I guess I?m too stupid to know any better.
I m with you on this. We lost tonight but I wasn?t even remotely upset, just thought this team blew 20 point leads to Toronto and Montreal, it doesn?t have what it takes to compete with the big boys, and we don?t.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2019, 05:50:11 AM »

It matters not how well the season starts....it matters most how you finish.   We are currently trending downward, heading for doom.   The cream rose to the top today on the back of SL

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
Pigskin

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2019, 05:51:20 AM »

2011 all over again.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 06:02:40 AM »

heading for doom, there it is LOL

Win, lose or draw the CFL is fun to watch, no doom just a team in a funk, with a backup QB, D that is defeated as of late and a fan base super hungry to success.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: