Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2020, 02:12:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jonathan Hefney jailed  (Read 6355 times)
Big Daddy

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2019, 02:40:37 AM »

Anyone thinking that a gov't run system like ours with our little population could apply holus bolus to a country of 320 million people without bankrupting and taxing the people to obscurity needs to give their head a shake. France which has a population of around 66 million with a stated "universal" health care system but has supplemental non-profit insurers since in most cases people are reinbursed to about 70% (not talking long-term health care since that's 100%) of health care costs spends approx. 11.5% of its GDP on their system. That's a 70% reimbursement. The WHO states they provide the best overall health care in the world. Now multiply that GDP figure by 5. Dream world.

Thank you.
Big Daddy

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2019, 02:48:10 AM »

A friend at the game this week told me he had had the two fund me money ready to go. But he rejected the money because of pride? Then did what he did. Ugh if this is the case that makes it exceptionally sad.

That is so tragic if that is the case.

I personally believe we as fellow human beings need to look out for each other, and I believe most people believe this as well.  I see how people will step up and help strangers in need, and honestly believe that will usually happen when it is needed.  We care for each other. 

Maybe we don't need government making every decision for us.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: