Blue Bombers Forum
July 04, 2020, 08:16:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BC@OTT Sep 21: the who-cares game  (Read 230 times)
TecnoGenius

« on: September 25, 2019, 08:42:57 AM »

I guess, because of the disastrous heart-piercing MTL loss, no one bothered to bring up the BC@OTT rematch game.

I wanted to comment on 2 things I found interesting:

1. 2Q14:40 Mike Reilly 2nd&1 sneak fails.  It's been so long since MR has failed on a sneak that I can't even recall him failing at all!  He is always 100% automatic on X&1.  Like Le Fevour automatic.  Well, he blew one here.

2. Willis 100th sack: Good on Odell!  Not really a fan of his anymore, and he's a bit of a wiener sometimes, and he's been nearly completely useless in 2019, but kudos to him anyway.  That's quite an accomplishment.

They moved Willis into DT for this game for the first time and it seems to have worked out.  DE wasn't working for him anymore.  Too old & slow?  I suspect now that he's broken the magic took-forever-to-attain 100th sack he'll start racking them up at a faster pace for the rest of 2019.

As everyone of course already knows, but I'll mention just for the young'ins: Willis was a (pretty famous) Bomber for 3 years and helped us get to the 2011 GC.

Oh ya, and was OTT there for this game?  Hmm, I only remember BC being on the field...

Never go full Rider!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: