Blue Bombers Forum
May 25, 2020, 06:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew Harris Named Shaw CFL Top Performer for Week 15  (Read 828 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: September 24, 2019, 04:34:20 PM »

Andrew Harris Named Shaw CFL Top Performer for Week 15

WINNIPEG, MB., September 24, 2019 - The Canadian Football League announced Tuesday that running back Andrew Harris has been named a Shaw CFL Top Performer for his work in the Week 15 match-up against the Montreal Alouettes.

Harris rushed 12 times for 76 yards and had another 112 yards on five receptions for a combined 188 all-purpose yards. Harris caught a 74-yard pass from Darvin Adams in the first half, taking the ball all the way down to the Montreal one-yard line and setting up a Streveler touchdown.

The club's Retro Game takes place this Friday, September 27th against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7:30 p.m. kickoff), tickets are available for purchase here.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
GCn19

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 04:37:27 PM »

Hey Riderfans, I guess that debunks your theory that AH will not be good when he comes back.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 04:42:26 PM »

Give the man the ball....a lot.....including the second half....Paul!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:50:29 PM »

Hey Riderfans, I guess that debunks your theory that AH will not be good when he comes back.

Same as stupid Ciante Evans and his remarks the other day.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. And you apparently can't quarantine, it either.
GCn19

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 04:52:43 PM »

Same as stupid Ciante Evans and his remarks the other day.

Ciante Evans needs to worry about his own play. He's been getting torched this year.

trapper

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 05:02:00 PM »

Since week 3 I was pretty sure he'd be the league MOP.  I still hold that belief.
Pigskin

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 05:18:41 PM »

Good for AH33. He just proved a lot of people wrong.
GCn19

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 05:22:09 PM »

Since week 3 I was pretty sure he'd be the league MOP.  I still hold that belief.

Talking about your team's fan forums general sentiment, not all Rider fans individually.

Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 06:04:20 PM »

AH was likely chosen over Vernon Adams mainly because of Adam's suspension.   Passing for almost 500 yards and rallying his team back from a 24 point deficit in the fourth quarter is historic!  Yes AH had a stellar day but I'm sure it's a small consolation for him now and had we actually won that game it would be meaningful.    It's like the league is trying to say sorry for missing that ejection on VA,  here you go and AH gets the nod. 

I posted earlier that it was too bad AH's performance was wasted on this loss, being overshadowed by VA's performance other than that helmet swinging incident.   

IMHO however, Harris should still be the running for MOP award at this moment in time and if he continues to perform like he has done, then he deserves it!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 06:06:50 PM by Lincoln Locomotive » Logged

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
bluengold204

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 06:19:43 PM »

AH was likely chosen over Vernon Adams mainly because of Adam's suspension.   Passing for almost 500 yards and rallying his team back from a 24 point deficit in the fourth quarter is historic!  Yes AH had a stellar day but I'm sure it's a small consolation for him now and had we actually won that game it would be meaningful.    It's like the league is trying to say sorry for missing that ejection on VA,  here you go and AH gets the nod. 

I posted earlier that it was too bad AH's performance was wasted on this loss, being overshadowed by VA's performance other than that helmet swinging incident.   

IMHO however, Harris should still be the running for MOP award at this moment in time and if he continues to perform like he has done, then he deserves it!

Nah Vernon Adams is also named a Shaw Top Performer of the Week.  They name 3 players each week, for week 15 it was Adams, Wieneke, and Harris.  I can see the confusion as the title of the thread leads you to believe that there was only one top performer.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2019, 06:26:45 PM »

Nah Vernon Adams is also named a Shaw Top Performer of the Week.  They name 3 players each week, for week 15 it was Adams, Wieneke, and Harris.  I can see the confusion as the title of the thread leads you to believe that there was only one top performer.

My bad again thanks.....well they were the two top performances of the week for sure.   VA's performance was tarnished by his erratic behaviour and subsequent suspension do doubt!   Buckle up for the rubber match!!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2019, 07:40:52 PM »

The two games of rest was what Harris needed I guess.
trapper

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »

Talking about your team's fan forums general sentiment, not all Rider fans individually.

Why do you waste your time there lol

Grin
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2019, 08:22:34 PM »

The two games of rest was what Harris needed I guess.

How do you figure? Huh

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. And you apparently can't quarantine, it either.
blue girl

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2019, 08:34:11 PM »

Give the man the ball....a lot.....including the second half....Paul!
I agree. The fact that he touched the ball less than 20 times just isn't right.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: