Blue Bombers Forum
August 03, 2020, 10:53:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDT Als at Riders  (Read 7427 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2019, 04:49:27 AM »

So it's not just me.  I see you bring out the best of us. Annoying...ya I can see that.  Arrogant?  No.  I've never ever said the Riders are better than the Bombers.  Never.  I've never said the Rider fans are better.  Never.  I have said numerous times the Bomber fans are louder.  I have discussed ratings and attendance.  But those are just facts.  And even then I have never said anything derogatory about Winnipeg's attendance...quite the contrary.  Regardless, I yield.

Apologies to all if I was too whiny today.  3rdand1.5 you raise good points and rivalries are good.  I don't goto RiderFans because some fans there are pathetic in their insults.  I don't like it when Rider Fans insult the people of Winnipeg or Bomber fans.  I have many friends and travel there frequently.  It is a beautiful city.  But here is no different, just a different colour.  Any internet forum seems like that now.  So many insults.  I try to avoid it but so often get sucked in...it's the whole wrestling with a pig analogy.  Maybe I'll go to the Argos forum.  Odds of one of the 3 people there hurling insults is less likely  Grin

Yes it is an annual affair it seems on here Trapper but apology accepted. NP. It is ultimately suppose to be fun with all this. Grin
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:30:44 PM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2019, 07:54:26 AM »

As a side note at least we both agree BC sucks😉

And most WPG and SSK fans can agree: ABC.  Common ground!

Never go full Rider!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2019, 03:32:26 PM »

And most WPG and SSK fans can agree: ABC.  Common ground!

We obviously dislike Calgary but I hear over and over the Riders truly hate Calgary even more than us. I am guessing because they are always solid in the last 20+ years and the Riders cannot stand that. Why else?

J5V

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2019, 04:47:13 PM »

We obviously dislike Calgary but I hear over and over the Riders truly hate Calgary even more than us. I am guessing because they are always solid in the last 20+ years and the Riders cannot stand that. Why else?

Calgary has a way of breaking Rider hearts and minds (well, brains).

Go Bombers!
NewBlue

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »

I think many Rider fans are also Oiler fans (which come to think of it explains alot, LOL).
That would explain the Calgary hate.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2019, 06:28:40 PM »

Calgary has a way of breaking Rider hearts and minds (well, brains).

LOL yep. Still they make it personnel even to cocky oil profiteerers and they can be annoying in a who cares to me fan boi.

TrueBlue75

« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2019, 06:56:07 PM »

I think many Rider fans are also Oiler fans (which come to think of it explains alot, LOL).
That would explain the Calgary hate.

You think? I see a lot of rider/leaf fans. That to me is the ultimate of worst/annoying fan combo EVER!! Just gross!
Jesse

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2019, 07:04:01 PM »

You think? I see a lot of rider/leaf fans. That to me is the ultimate of worst/annoying fan combo EVER!! Just gross!

Ugh. I think I just threw up a little bit.

My wife is amazing!
trapper

« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2019, 01:22:35 AM »

It is Calgary but I'd say in the next couple years it will be Winnipeg.   When Winnipeg moved to the East they were no longer a rival.  Burris goes to Calgary and for many years the 2 would face in the playoffs.

And yeah...they have been fantastic over the years. Same reason I hate the Patriots.

But don't worry...you guys will soon be or even are now #1.
trapper

« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2019, 01:24:59 AM »

Yes. Ick.

Truth be told it is Jets, Oilers, Toronto,  Calgary, Vancouver.   Well.... can't prove that is the order but it is an expert opinion.

TecnoGenius

« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2019, 06:27:07 AM »

And yeah...they have been fantastic over the years. Same reason I hate the Patriots.

With you on that one, brother!  ABC and ABP.  The Patriots are single-handedly responsible for making the superbowl one of the most boring events of the year, every year, for 5 years.  I still can't believe the fixers league let the Eagles win in '18... they were supposed to be Falconized.

Hmm, kind of like CGY being in the GC year after year after year... boring!  But, at least for our amusement, CGY often chokes!

Never go full Rider!
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2019, 02:42:25 PM »

With you on that one, brother!  ABC and ABP.  The Patriots are single-handedly responsible for making the superbowl one of the most boring events of the year, every year, for 5 years.  I still can't believe the fixers league let the Eagles win in '18... they were supposed to be Falconized.

Hmm, kind of like CGY being in the GC year after year after year... boring!  But, at least for our amusement, CGY often chokes!

That's ridiculous. Super Bowls XLIX and LI were amazing games. Anyone calling either of those games boring is simply being ignorant.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. And you apparently can't quarantine, it either.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: