Blue Bombers Forum
August 03, 2020, 11:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GDT Ticats at Eskimos  (Read 1292 times)
TecnoGenius

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 08:59:55 AM »

Wow.  Thought that game was over after 4 plays.  I would have bet the farm HAM had it in the bag.  Well, I guess I still would have won the bet.  But there sure was a lot of nail biting at the end.

Kilgore isn't useless like I would have guessed, but he's not nearly as good as the rest of the "backups"... yet.

EDM found some chinks in the HAM armour, and we can use that to our advantage when we next meet HAM.

SSK must be pooping bricks right about now, knowing that they have back to backs against EDM in the last 2 weeks.  EDM will have to stay within 2 wins of SSK to make those games matter.  I see EDM winning 2 more before they play SSK, and SSK will win at most 1 before... so that means EDM will have everything to play for in the last 2 games -- unless someone wants the crossover on purpose...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:35:52 AM by TecnoGenius » Logged

Never go full Rider!
1chad

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2019, 12:29:33 PM »

HAM almost soiled the bed on that one.  Up 24 zip and pull out a squeaker.  Loved Maas' reaction at the end though.
buckzumhoff

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2019, 12:53:47 PM »

Haralluj should have put that field goal down the middle from the 31, hit the post.  lucky he got it in.

. Edmonton very physical especially against Hamilton and Winnipeg the last few games.. Maybe the coach is getting to them and a lot of pushing and shoving after whistles.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:55:48 PM by buckzumhoff » Logged
TBURGESS

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2019, 02:03:48 PM »

After the first quarter the Ticats had it should have been over by half time. The Cats thought it was and went to sleep for a while allowing Edmonton to get back in it.

Last play featured a bad snap, a rushed pin and a ball off the up right bouncing in for the win otherwise we'd have been going into OT.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2019, 06:31:24 AM »

. Edmonton very physical especially against Hamilton and Winnipeg the last few games.. Maybe the coach is getting to them and a lot of pushing and shoving after whistles.

Hmm, maybe it's the GM down on the field walking up and down the bench holding a pad of pink slips with a pen at the ready...

Never go full Rider!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: