Blue Bombers Forum
October 01, 2020, 11:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After The Game: Bombers & Alouettes 9/21/2019  (Read 3672 times)
barbk

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2019, 01:42:23 PM »

My observations of this display of the Bombers were they don't have that killer instinct and looking at the coaches, I saw Khari near the end dancing on the sidelines like Rocky (having faith on his defence and believing in his players)  

I also observed Reid JR  and VA jr rallying his team mates, encouraging them all during the game.    I also noticed Jefferson give up on a play and VA jr was throwing a winning TD in the end zone.

Why did MOS make them re-punt on that call?  and why didn't MOS take a timeout to stop the momentum?  

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2019, 01:50:42 PM »

The pain.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2019, 01:54:43 PM »

My observations of this display of the Bombers were they don't have that killer instinct and looking at the coaches, I saw Khari near the end dancing on the sidelines like Rocky (having faith on his defence and believing in his players)  

I also observed Reid JR  and VA jr rallying his team mates, encouraging them all during the game.    I also noticed Jefferson give up on a play and VA jr was throwing a winning TD in the end zone.

Why did MOS make them re-punt on that call?  and why didn't MOS take a timeout to stop the momentum?  

So many questions regarding coaching decisions.....that being said MOS is no Don Matthews!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
BBRT

If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2019, 02:03:29 PM »

So many questions regarding coaching decisions.....that being said MOS is no Don Matthews!

Got to agree there. MOS would grade out to an average HC. PLOP would grade out to an average OC (and will be gone in 2020). Richie Hall would grade out to an F- as an DC and unfortunately unless Wade Miller tells MOS to can his butt will be here in 2020. Ugh!
kkc60

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2019, 02:40:11 PM »

Imo our best defensive coach might be KW.

He gave Hall Bighill, Jefferson and Rose. Reigning DPOY, candidate for DPOY and INT leader
In Motion

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2019, 04:16:14 AM »

O\Shea asked for a re-punt on that penalty to kill some more clock.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: