Blue Bombers Forum
September 15, 2019, 04:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GDT OTT @ BC - Sep 13  (Read 380 times)
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 05:40:14 AM »

expansion team will be better than Ottawa

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 05:49:54 AM »

Instead I have to wait until 9 pm for the game to start and it will probably be god awful and played in front of no one.

Just started watching...

I've never seen so few people in BC Place.  Even between the 40's there's no one!  I don't even see the drum face-painters.  That's really sad.  Even in WPG's worst years the core of STHs never gave up, and attendance was always decent.  BC Place there looks worse than BMO Field, and that is simply unbelievable.

And BC picks the night to start playing well.  Even DC makes a play, even though that was more bad D than good O.  Randle fell down again.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2019, 06:47:19 AM »

2Q0:14 There's the drum-playing face-painters!

P.S. Would IGF allow people to bring in huge drums like that?  Somehow I doubt it.  Must be a BC thing.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2019, 09:14:58 AM »

*spoiler*

OK, so has BC improved, or was it just because it was OTT?  I think it might be a bit of both.  BC off the schnide (sp?) could help us as SSK,EDM,CGY all have to play them again once each.  If BC can steal a win from 1 or 2 of those teams it would really help us, especially if they beat CGY (or beat them up to get them soft for the WF).

And I'd love to see SSK humiliated by losing to coach Clayhead.  That would be sweet.
theaardvark

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2019, 12:27:16 PM »

John Hodge@JohnDHodge

Has a team ever lost consecutive games against one-win opponents by 25-plus points? Asking for a friend (who lives in Ottawa). #Redblacks #BCLions #CFL

I don't often post a John Hodge tweet, but sometimes, he is funny...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
lenny

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 12:47:50 PM »

As was stated in another thread GM of RBs and likely with Campbell's agreement severely disrespected the fan base by gambling that either Davis or Jennings were going to be the starting QBs of this team. Davis unproven and in the case of Jennings a guy who no longer looked like a QB but a guy wanting a pay cheque only.
buckzumhoff

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 01:35:01 PM »

If B.C ran the ball more they would have won by a lot more. Ottawa cant stop the run at all,  but Ottawa seems to coach  only to pass protect and they couldn't do that. . Reilly kept getting out of the game plan but didn't matter, they beat Ottawa pretty good. I think B.C. is going to win a fair share of their remaining games. .500
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:38:55 PM by buckzumhoff » Logged
buckzumhoff

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 01:37:19 PM »

Why didn't they use Dominic Davis.?  Jennings didn't play that great.  Maybe need a few more starts. but their offensive coordinators are killing them. Reilly also was throwing into triple coverage.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:41:20 PM by buckzumhoff » Logged
Horseman

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2019, 04:11:22 PM »

I didn't see Chung playing for BC, is he hurt?
buckzumhoff

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2019, 07:45:08 PM »

I think they sat him. Didn't hear he was injured.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:41:17 AM »

I think they sat him. Didn't hear he was injured.

Chungh: if he is "just benched" then that's one expensive asset to bench!  Be smarter to trade him, plenty of teams need a great NAT OL.  More proof Hervey/Clayman have no clue.

Maybe Chungh is good as long as he has good players around him.  Maybe he only tries when he's on a good team.  Maybe losing makes him give up.  Who knows.

Maybe they'll let him stew a bit and put him back on in a couple of games.  Of course, Chungh gets paid either way, eh?

Just found it:
Sept 12 Place on 6-Game Injured: OL Sukh Chungh (N)

So that answers that.  He's either hurt again or they want to hide him away until he shapes up.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: