Blue Bombers Forum
May 29, 2020, 06:54:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After missing two games AH still leads the CFL in rushing yardage!  (Read 4166 times)
kkc60

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2019, 07:32:22 PM »

Is there a way to structure/further improve the running game by using Harris, Augustine and Streveler in the backfield at the same time?
2 back sets. But we didn't run em before, dunno if we would now. Imo with Streveler limiting our passing game I'd implement some 2 back sets, so theres 3 running threats
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2019, 09:10:01 PM »

2 back sets. But we didn't run em before, dunno if we would now. Imo with Streveler limiting our passing game I'd implement some 2 back sets, so theres 3 running threats
this is the CFL and the way the game is now that is not gonna happen especially with Strev back there. Live with It!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Tiger

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2019, 02:16:45 AM »

Wildcat?  😁😁😁😁😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
kkc60

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2019, 04:35:32 AM »

this is the CFL and the way the game is now that is not gonna happen especially with Strev back there. Live with It!
2 back sets have been used this year though. Toronto and Montreal have both done it. It isn't unheard of and isn't something you run a lot. Think of it like a jet sweep or flea flicker
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2019, 01:52:43 PM »

Even after the bye week and missing two games AH still is leader of the pack.   For him now the mission is to finish the season strong and lead this team to a Grey Cup.   Of course he can't do it alone but there is likely no other Bomber player coach or fan that wants this team to be drinking champagne out of the Cup than AH.   He needs to lead the charge knowing he will face adversity because of his suspension because that will stick to him regardless of how well he plays.   This will be a test of his mental fortitude to overcome all the doubters and naysayers.   Can he do it?  Yes he can!!

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
theaardvark

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2019, 03:47:45 PM »

And Streveler is still 7th... in a 9 team league, our QB is 7th in rushing...  in a Passing League....

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2019, 04:56:52 PM »

And Streveler is still 7th... in a 9 team league, our QB is 7th in rushing...  in a Passing League....

This decades version of Nealon Greene??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nealon_Greene
GCn19

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2019, 06:13:39 PM »

2 back sets have been used this year though. Toronto and Montreal have both done it. It isn't unheard of and isn't something you run a lot. Think of it like a jet sweep or flea flicker

With Whitehead and Demski it is pointless to run a 2 back set because one of them in motion is a better and harder to defend but equally effective option.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2019, 08:03:26 PM »

maybe not so impressive considering it's a passing league... maybe... but consider that he's only be in a running position, one to take snaps for other than the quarterback sneak or short yardage dive, for THREE games... well that's a different story...

just imagine the yards he would have racked up by game 12 if he had been the starting QB for the entire year... may have been battling Harris for the rushing title... no joke...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
rubanski

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2019, 12:29:27 PM »

This decades version of Nealon Greene??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nealon_Greene

Gosh he was terrible. Wasn't it him that caused Burris to leave SK? Burris wanted to be named the starter in the offseason, and Danny Barrett wouldn't do it, so he signed with Calgary.
GCn19

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2019, 12:41:39 PM »

Gosh he was terrible. Wasn't it him that caused Burris to leave SK? Burris wanted to be named the starter in the offseason, and Danny Barrett wouldn't do it, so he signed with Calgary.

There was that, the fact that Calgary offered him a little bit more money, and Roy Shivers telling him to take off his panties and quit letting his wife call the shots.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2019, 12:50:14 PM »

There was that, the fact that Calgary offered him a little bit more money, and Roy Shivers telling him to take off his panties and quit letting his wife call the shots.
lol

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2019, 06:52:39 PM »

Ok....so tell me whose wife doesn't call the shots?   

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2019, 06:45:37 AM »

Ok....so tell me whose wife doesn't call the shots?   

Oh, our wives call the shots, but I'm pretty sure most of us don't wear panties.
Cheesy Cheesy

Never go full Rider!
3rdand1.5

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2019, 10:29:28 AM »

Was it not Burris who had a picture leak out wearing a bra and panties?

https://www.google.com/search?q=henry+burris+bra&oq=henry+burris+bra&aqs=chrome..69i57.8588j0j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=YnmsqUPakUsdQM:

I remember a game in Sask where tons of them wore bras to the game to heckle him.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: