Blue Bombers Forum
May 25, 2020, 08:54:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ah sweet BLUE NOISE ...... bring it baby  (Read 1547 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 01:45:28 PM »

Jayrock will be in the house. Gonna be a great for Roughriders football
So Jay jay what did you think of yesterday?s game?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
gobombersgo

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2019, 02:06:06 PM »

To me this wasn?t one of our loudest Banjo Bowls. I still have little voice and my ears are ringing so it was louder than the previous games. Fans seemed to become a bit distracted as the game went on and our lead grew.
Yeah, it was loud with the cowbell, horns and yelling and what not.

But one thing I noticed is there was very little in the way of Lets Go Bombers chants etc. Maybe the score had something to do with it.

I didn't hear any Lets go Riders chants at all. I remember games at the Canad Inns where Bomber fans had to really work to drown out the Rider fans. Again, the early lead prolly shut up the Rider fans yesterday but that friendly rivalry in the stands seemed to be missing.

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2019, 02:09:00 PM »

But one thing I noticed is there was very little in the way of Lets Go Bombers chants etc. Maybe the score had something to do with it.

I didn't hear any Lets go Riders chants at all. I remember games at the Canad Inns where Bomber fans had to really work to drown out the Rider fans. Again, the early lead prolly shut up the Rider fans yesterday but that friendly rivalry in the stands seemed to be missing.
I do not recall hearing chants all year long.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
1chad

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2019, 03:30:33 PM »

There were some Lets Go bombers chants middle to late 4th quarter on the East Side, but not a lot of intensity.  Had some Rider chants to start the game, but they shut up after the first BB TD!
blue girl

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2019, 06:44:51 PM »

It was in the fourth quarter when the game was almost over but some fans on the eastside started cheering let's go bombers and were doing the wave when the Bomber offence was on the field. People only do this when the defence is on the field.
Ladybug

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2019, 10:00:43 PM »

It was in the fourth quarter when the game was almost over but some fans on the eastside started cheering let's go bombers and were doing the wave when the Bomber offence was on the field. People only do this when the defence is on the field.

Some folks forget when to be noisy and when not to be, for sure.

On a similar note, how about the P.A. announcer reporting the U.S. open result just as Streveler lines up for the snap?
Streveler had to use the "quiet down" signal while already behind center.
buckzumhoff

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2019, 10:07:42 PM »

That was good they did it. Could have been a little sooner  .or flashed it on the scoreboard too.
blue girl

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2019, 10:37:09 PM »

That was good they did it. Could have been a little sooner  .or flashed it on the scoreboard too.
Well I don't think that he could have done it sooner as I'm sure that he announced it as soon as he got it but he could have waited until after the play.
Tiger

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2019, 01:13:43 AM »

Some folks forget when to be noisy and when not to be, for sure.

On a similar note, how about the P.A. announcer reporting the U.S. open result just as Streveler lines up for the snap?
Streveler had to use the "quiet down" signal while already behind center.

Ya that was dumb

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: