Blue Bombers Forum
October 01, 2020, 11:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After The Game: Bombers & Roughriders, THE LDC 9/1/2019  (Read 2722 times)
DM83

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2019, 06:15:46 AM »

True
 Oh my God!
Touch
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2019, 10:24:53 AM »

Good post, 66.

Totally on point re: getting upset at the loss.  Before I did my rewatch for details, I wasn't at all miffed about losing -- and I even picked WPG in the pickems and fantasy!  After the rewatch, I'm still not miffed at our guys or coaches: I'm just miffed at the refs and the HoldinRiders.

See the @HAM and @CGY games?  The refs call holding early and, low and behold, you don't see too much holding the rest of the game.  You listenin' Foxcroft?  Hey Foxy?  Hey??

Demski has played all 11 games this year. He also played 17 of 18 last year. So even though Nic gets nicked up though out the course of a game. He throws on a little tape, takes an advil and shows up ready to play at game time.

Hurt or not, I'm going to hand it to Demski, he's solved the fumble-itis issues for good it seems!!  That was his biggest knock.  We have a new fumble-itis guy now... not mentioning any names, because we all forgive him!  (Just keep it to a minimum, hey guy?)

That explains. Peterman in the game at the end I guess.
Chevy your review was way too long. I couldn't finish reading the play by play.
What was your point? ( one sentence please)

Hah!  Deep thoughts by Jack Handy not your thing eh?  Don't like more expansive posts?  Don't read'em!  But certainly, don't complain about them...

There's always the Ridersforum if you like all your posts to be 1 sentence -- sometimes not even!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Never go full Rider!
GCn19

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »

Demski hurt his wrist/forearm area on one play and never saw him after that.

Hope he's back for the Banjo Bowl.

TBH, I don't really care if Demski plays the BB or not. Petermann, imo, might be a better fit for Streveler right now anyway. Much better possession receiver on medium routes.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
1chad

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2019, 11:44:29 AM »

TBH, I don't really care if Demski plays the BB or not. Petermann, imo, might be a better fit for Streveler right now anyway. Much better possession receiver on medium routes.

Streveler would be more familiar with Petermann from 2nd team reps.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »

I for one enjoy posts from Techno and Chevy that have detail and substance.   These guys study, analyze and produce meaningful commentary.   If you don't like reading more than one line per se....then don't read them.  There's no need to be critical....what was YOUR point?

BTW Chevy....great post once again!   I got your point!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 02:19:44 PM by Lincoln Locomotive » Logged

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
GCn19

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2019, 03:03:23 PM »

I, too, enjoy the insi
I for one enjoy posts from Techno and Chevy that have detail and substance.   These guys study, analyze and produce meaningful commentary.   If you don't like reading more than one line per se....then don't read them.  There's no need to be critical....what was YOUR point?

BTW Chevy....great post once again!   I got your point!

I, too, enjoy the passion of Tecno and 66. I don't always agree with some of the conclusions drawn but I have to admire their dedication. In time, Tecno, will learn the X's and O's a little more and his post will be even more compelling. Just gotta stay away from the conspiracy theories Tecno...lol. Tongue
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 03:05:44 PM by GCn18 » Logged

rubanski

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2019, 03:45:50 PM »

Just gotta stay away from the conspiracy theories Tecno...lol. Tongue

You do realize telling a conspiracy theorist that their conspiracy theories are a bit nuts is exactly like... well it's exactly the kind of thing people would say if they were covering one up...

Shocked Shocked
Darwinismyhomeboy

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2019, 03:54:48 PM »

You do realize telling a conspiracy theorist that their conspiracy theories are a bit nuts is exactly like... well it's exactly the kind of thing people would say if they were covering one up...

Shocked Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
66 Chevelle

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2019, 10:10:59 PM »

hey, I know that what I do 'isn't for everyone', lol... I guess all I can say is that you're lucky I went with the short version as I had another page and a half of notes, lol...

everyone else, thank you and appreciate the support!

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
TecnoGenius

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2019, 06:46:08 AM »

hey, I know that what I do 'isn't for everyone', lol... I guess all I can say is that you're lucky I went with the short version as I had another page and a half of notes, lol...

everyone else, thank you and appreciate the support!

Same from me.  Much appreciated guys.  And 66 is right: not for everyone.

66: lol, ya they don't know how much we edit and trim the fat so that our posts aren't even longer!  haha  Grin  I know I make a big effort to keep the size down.  Don't always succeed though.  Lips sealed

GC: I'll try to tighten my tinfoil so most of the conspiracy theories stay in my brain and don't leak out into the forum...

Never go full Rider!
DM83

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2019, 11:17:56 AM »

Aaaaghhhh!  That's better.
Go Blue!
GCn19

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2019, 02:43:39 PM »

Same from me.  Much appreciated guys.  And 66 is right: not for everyone.

66: lol, ya they don't know how much we edit and trim the fat so that our posts aren't even longer!  haha  Grin  I know I make a big effort to keep the size down.  Don't always succeed though.  Lips sealed

GC: I'll try to tighten my tinfoil so most of the conspiracy theories stay in my brain and don't leak out into the forum...

lol....I actually quite enjoy them.

Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: