Blue Bombers Forum
September 19, 2019, 03:22:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: The PRE GAME AND WEEKEND LABOUR DAY CLASSIC THREAD WITH GOLDIES UPDATES!!!  (Read 4059 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2019, 06:12:40 PM »

Well surprise surprise the Riders think all they need to do to stop offence is load the box and have Judge spy on Streveler.  Oh how simply minded folk think! I think many of them are thinking we have the best OC in the league and he knows the Riders will be doing that and have a few plans for this one!
I know Streveler has not shown much in the throwing department recently but that could literally change any game at any time. I would not make that statement if he had not done it before in this league.

They seem generally worried about there own special teams. Grant and Whitehead whom I think is due for another big game could have a field day in the return game.

I like our DB match ups to there receivers as well. Put Rose on Rosevelt and Fenner on Evans and we should be fine.

They also know we take far less penalties than them. Riders are a undisciplined team very much like Edmonton.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2019, 07:15:25 PM »

Riderfans are completely underestimating the Bomber D and the pressure the D-line will put on their O-line and Fajardo, causing turnovers.  Perfect.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2019, 07:16:47 PM »

Riderfans are completely underestimating the Bomber D and the pressure the D-line will put on their O-line and Fajardo, causing turnovers.  Perfect.
I guess they choose to forget with have Jefferson now!

Tehedra

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2019, 07:19:03 PM »

I wish we had Nichols for our first games against the riders, we already have the season series against the Esks and BC, if we had Nichols I think we would take the season series against the Riders as well.  With Streveler it isn't impossible, but the Riders have a good team and have been burning other teams in their recent streak.  I would love to end their streak!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2019, 07:26:53 PM »

I wish we had Nichols for our first games against the riders, we already have the season series against the Esks and BC, if we had Nichols I think we would take the season series against the Riders as well.  With Streveler it isn't impossible, but the Riders have a good team and have been burning other teams in their recent streak.  I would love to end their streak!
This is true but the Riders have been playing inferior clubs thus far. They beat Hamilton once. The rest were garbage teams.

RebusRankin

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2019, 07:40:22 PM »

We did just beat Edmonton in Edmonton. They have a better QB, RB, WR Core and Dline.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2019, 08:07:05 PM »

Well surprise surprise the Riders think all they need to do to stop offence is load the box and have Judge spy on Streveler. 

well, it's kind of like boxing... going into the fight every fighter has a plan, until he gets punched in the face...  Grin

we'll be doing the punching...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
blue girl

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2019, 08:09:19 PM »

In order to guarantee a Bomber win I'm picking Saskatchewan because every time that I pick the Bombers to win the LDC they never do and this always seems to be in years when the Bombers have the superior team. As for Nichols hopefully the Bombers split the LDC and the BB and he comes back in time to win the second game in Saskatchewan and thereby the season series. Although I don't think we'll need to win the series as Saskatchwan won't be close to us in the standings at the end of the season.
booch

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2019, 08:13:40 PM »

Yup..like the  cockiness onRiderfans..very delusional
They played one legit team with a defense.. Calgary..and how did that co again?
It's funny how they chime in that we lost to T.O...embarrassing.. yup..indication of out team talent..nope
blue girl

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2019, 08:17:01 PM »

Yup..like the  cockiness onRiderfans..very delusional
They played one legit team with a defense.. Calgary..and how did that co again?
It's funny how they chime in that we lost to T.O...embarrassing.. yup..indication of out team talent..nope
Well somebody should remind them that they lost a game to Ottawa.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2019, 08:20:56 PM »

I will say this, statistically the Riders and the Eskimos are 1 & 2 in most important categories among the rest of the pack... of course that doesn't include the categories that the Bombers are #1, but, they are generally right behind us...

the 3 games against SSK will be tough... it's hard to beat any team 3 times in one year, and that works both ways... these will be very meaningful games come the end of the year...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2019, 08:56:53 PM »

I like MOS's approach to playing and coaching....prepare well, put your head down and have fun!   The results of doing this game in and game out eventually pay off.....well assuming there's some talent as well which we in have in spades.   Let the other team trash talk themselves into oblivion ad nauseum ad infinitum.....just smile and have fun beating your opponent!  Ws speak for themselves!

"Victory to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers"

Dali Lama
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2019, 09:32:25 PM »

I like MOS's approach to playing and coaching....prepare well, put your head down and have fun!   The results of doing this game in and game out eventually pay off.....well assuming there's some talent as well which we in have in spades.   Let the other team trash talk themselves into oblivion ad nauseum ad infinitum.....just smile and have fun beating your opponent!  Ws speak for themselves!
absolutely the Blue Bombers have a fantastic level attitude. OSH has it going on well.
This team just does not take stupid penalties.

3rdand1.5

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2019, 10:09:14 PM »

Just like Edm. the Riders are a good team. To think of them as anything less would be foolish. They will be at home in a fully sold out stadium riding a win streak. I expect us to loose, but hey we passed for under 90 yards in Edm. and we not only won we controlled the game......Can our defence do it again? Can our specials put up some points? strev. can't run for almost 100 yrds again...can he? One thing i have learnt about this years Bombers is expect the unexpected
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2019, 12:07:40 AM »

Most reasonable Rider fans are calling the split home and home series. A few posters on their I am not gonna mention by name seem to posting about the Blue Bombers 4 drinks deep on a Sunday. No language limitations on that forum as well.

Plus I can see how the female Rider fans will not like that forum.

Hey Ridermania keep us up on what is going on in your town this weekend?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: