Blue Bombers Forum
March 30, 2020, 06:12:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: The PRE GAME AND WEEKEND LABOUR DAY CLASSIC THREAD WITH GOLDIES UPDATES!!!  (Read 7220 times)
bomb squad

« Reply #165 on: September 03, 2019, 02:56:38 PM »

This was my 10th Labour Day Classic that I've attended, and by far is the worst I was treated by Rider fans.  Many were extremely rude for no reason at all (flipping you off, swearing at you for no reason).  I can take a jab here and there, but most of what I experienced wasn't "friendly banter".  They legit thought they were better than us.  Inexcusable.

There were however some good friendly people amongst the other trash.  But most fans seem to have taken on the attitude of the Riders defence, cocky and disrespectful.

12 for me. I'm always treated fine and I have fun. Sure I open my mouth, but I make sure I do it the right way and I get the same thing back. You obviously wander way out of your lane.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:49:10 PM by bomb squad » Logged
trapper

« Reply #166 on: September 03, 2019, 03:06:04 PM »

I have visited nearly every CFL stadium and I can honestly say that all have great fans and Aholes. Regina has more of the latter than all other stadiums combined though.

We have more fans and more Pilsner than any other stadium so that makes sense.

But it is not most fans and as a whole Bomber Fans are no different.   
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2019, 03:47:20 PM »

This was my 10th Labour Day Classic that I've attended, and by far is the worst I was treated by Rider fans.  Many were extremely rude for no reason at all (flipping you off, swearing at you for no reason).  I can take a jab here and there, but most of what I experienced wasn't "friendly banter".  They legit thought they were better than us.  Inexcusable.

There were however some good friendly people amongst the other trash.  But most fans seem to have taken on the attitude of the Riders defence, cocky and disrespectful.

Tribalism is on the rise especially among younger people, the world is changing and not in a good way, just look at political discourse, it's gotten to the point that nasty is now the norm.  The rise of the Internet has caused a disconnect from community and sociability, people are getting more comfortable expressing their inner A-hole and it's starting to seep into public life.  Dat's my opinion.
Buck

« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »

12 for me. I'm always treated fine and I have fun. Sure I open my mouth, but I make sure I do it the right way and I get the same thing back. You obviously wander way out of your lane.

Oh, sorry.  My bad I guess..
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: