Blue Bombers Forum
April 03, 2020, 06:44:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: The PRE GAME AND WEEKEND LABOUR DAY CLASSIC THREAD WITH GOLDIES UPDATES!!!  (Read 7269 times)
1chad

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »

Can't go this year.  Maybe next year, but will cheer on the Big Blue on TV
bombergal

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 02:48:50 AM »

Hey guys! I am pretty stoked about this game next week!! Both teams are doing very well and I think the Bombers are going to do great!!

Ballsy on the Riders Roundtable just said that Streveler is a terrible quarterback and that he?s the worst starting quarterback in the CFL. He also predicted a 33-10 win against them.

Them?s Fighting words....bulletin board material for sure!
lockman

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2019, 02:57:14 AM »

I said in another thread that the war of words is well under way. Strevelor is capable of putting up 250 in passing on Sunday. Can't see Fajardo carving up our d like he did tonight.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2019, 02:10:13 PM »

Hey guys! I am pretty stoked about this game next week!! Both teams are doing very well and I think the Bombers are going to do great!!

Ballsy on the Riders Roundtable just said that Streveler is a terrible quarterback and that he?s the worst starting quarterback in the CFL. He also predicted a 33-10 win against them.

I guess they call him Ballsy for a reason.
Riders are gonna be heading in cocky which I would rather them be than grumpy. Lapo will come up with great game plan to once again maximize Strevelers abilities. The only thing I will say is the receivers need to stop dropping passes. Harris will run wild again.

Our D is gonna punch that offence in the mouth! They have yet to play a team of any quality.

Would love to know if the Blue Bombers are hosting a party again in Regina on the Friday night?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:12:35 PM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
northof30

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2019, 02:25:00 PM »

Get a new wife!

Love it!!  Cheesy
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2019, 02:28:57 PM »

Love it!!  Cheesy
classic LDC classic talk has begun!

northof30

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2019, 02:32:03 PM »

You have to be more sympathetic. The Riders and curling is all they have!

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2019, 02:39:07 PM »

I said in another thread that the war of words is well under way. Strevelor is capable of putting up 250 in passing on Sunday. Can't see Fajardo carving up our d like he did tonight.

I'm not sure who this Strevelor is, but Streveler will be lucky to put up 250 yards in the LDC and Banjo Bowl combined.
RebusRankin

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2019, 02:41:34 PM »

I'm not sure who this Strevelor is, but Streveler will be lucky to put up 250 yards in the LDC and Banjo Bowl combined.

I'll take a performance like this week where he managed to help the team put up 26 points on offense.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2019, 02:50:54 PM »

Have faith the Dali and Streveler can take us to the "Holy Land"

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
lockman

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2019, 03:25:12 PM »

Maybe a combined 250 pass and run will do it. I have my doubts about Streveler surviving another rushing game like Friday. Tommy Clements had great legs but could really pass on the run and avoid contact. Does anyone think Strev can throw on the run?
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2019, 04:12:08 PM »

Maybe a combined 250 pass and run will do it. I have my doubts about Streveler surviving another rushing game like Friday. Tommy Clements had great legs but could really pass on the run and avoid contact. Does anyone think Strev can throw on the run?
It seems most of his completed and TD passes have come from the pocket....throwing on the run is a valuable but rare asset in this league.    I think the best ever was Flutie who made so many great plays scrambling for his life....but how many Fluties come along these days?   

The ability to move the pocket is an enviable skill asset and when you look at Streveler's limited body of work as a QB one can only hope he will develop this talent over time.   If and when he does....watch out!
He has a fire for the game that is unparalleled and he's smart.....as MOS often says about him.."he runs with hate" which is comparable to Willie Jefferson's passion and as MOS says " there is no doubt that Willie loves to play football"!   

Having two players on the team with this passion inspires their teammates and can lead this team to our ultimate goal.....and let's not forget Bighill and Harris!   

« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:20:54 PM by Lincoln Locomotive » Logged

Conjuring up the ghost of Leo Lewis to help lead this 2019 team to victory!!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2019, 04:29:38 PM »

It seems most of his completed and TD passes have come from the pocket....throwing on the run is a valuable but rare asset in this league.    I think the best ever was Flutie who made so many great plays scrambling for his life....but how many Fluties come along these days?   

The ability to move the pocket is an enviable skill asset and when you look at Streveler's limited body of work as a QB one can only hope he will develop this talent over time.   If and when he does....watch out!
He has a fire for the game that is unparalleled and he's smart.....as MOS often says about him.."he runs with hate" which is comparable to Willie Jefferson's passion and as MOS says " there is no doubt that Willie loves to play football"!   

Having two players on the team with this passion inspires their teammates and can lead this team to our ultimate goal.....and let's not forget Bighill and Harris!   

I see Linc is stepping up his game! I likey it a lot! He just may find his targets this week. I think Lapo is really gonna throw The kitchen sink at the Riders these next two weeks.

Dali Lama knows a winner when he sees one!

Couldn?t be more excited to see beast man aka Willie Jefferson brings. I see a Winston Rose pick as well. Would not be surprised to see the Riders falling to 1 dimensional offence. Nevis Richardson and Fatboi will have something to say about that.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 04:32:20 PM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

Bombers9256

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2019, 04:37:15 PM »

Thinking about going again this year, haven't been since the last game at old Mosaic (thank you Medlock!!).  Went to the Canada Day win 2 seasons ago, so I am due to go back! 
You are obviously a lucky charm. So you need to go!

#fortheW
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2019, 04:57:12 PM »

Thinking about going again this year, haven't been since the last game at old Mosaic (thank you Medlock!!).  Went to the Canada Day win 2 seasons ago, so I am due to go back! 
ya let us know when you secured things?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: