Blue Bombers Forum
June 01, 2020, 07:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers To Host Viewing Party for Raiders vs Packers game at The Forks  (Read 1268 times)
Norlorne Dr.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »

I sincerely doubt it. They are two different things. One's a live NFL (exhibition) game at the stadium, the other is a nice night out watching TV outside.

Valid point.  I still think there are a lot of fans who were debating going to the game, and will choose this instead as a cheaper option as a fun night out to drink with friends and watch football.
theaardvark

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2019, 02:30:35 PM »

Well a  majority of the people who were debating going tonight and getting tickets last minute will definitely choose this over spending the full amount on tickets.... this party will most likely affect last minute ticket sales significantly.

Pretty sure last minute sales will not be from the box office, but rather third party.  I'd be surprised if they sell any new tickets today, with the number available on Kijiji and StubHub a deep discounts...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 11:11:37 PM »

Is anyone at this thing? lol

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: