Blue Bombers Forum
July 09, 2020, 07:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WEEK #9 PICKEMS  (Read 4708 times)
theaardvark

« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2019, 02:56:10 PM »

OK, I think the SSK/MTL game should not count as it was never completed... MTL would have won that game had it played the remaining 19 minutes.  Shlitz was just getting his Shlits together... and was looking pretty darned good.  MTL got robbed. 

I was going to suggest it was a typical SSK favouring ruling, then I realize the CFL has much more riding on MTL doing well, being marketable. 

Plus, fantasy players got jobbed out of 18 minutes of production...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
sting

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2019, 04:03:08 PM »

OK, I think the SSK/MTL game should not count as it was never completed... MTL would have won that game had it played the remaining 19 minutes.  Shlitz was just getting his Shlits together... and was looking pretty darned good.  MTL got robbed. 

I was going to suggest it was a typical SSK favouring ruling, then I realize the CFL has much more riding on MTL doing well, being marketable. 

Plus, fantasy players got jobbed out of 18 minutes of production...
It is considered a official game.  We can't change the rules. it has to count.
theaardvark

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2019, 09:26:34 PM »

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Hamilton

Ahhh... I see why Wink

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
blue girl

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2019, 09:45:42 PM »

Ahhh... I see why Wink
I admit it. I picked Montreal and am not happy with this result.  Cry
TecnoGenius

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2019, 08:36:01 AM »

This.  We don't make up our own definitions for a "win" on this forums pickems!  The CFL says it's a win, it's a win.  Ya ya, I picked SSK too (vomit), but I'd feel the same even if I lost.

If you don't like the 1 hour rule, go on the MTL GDT and complain there, as I did.  I came up with a list there of who would be miffed at this new rule applying, but I didn't think to include BB forum pickems competitors!

Never go full Rider!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: