Blue Bombers Forum
July 06, 2020, 04:55:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket re-sales - now that Kijiji's gone  (Read 2702 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2019, 03:13:03 AM »

The topic here is - "Ticket re-sales - now that Kijiji's gone". No more discussion, please, about who supports the Bombers and who doesn't, PJ's eating habits, his ticket purchasing preferences or anything that is not related to the topic.  This is a classic case of how topics can be hijacked and destroyed.

As always, thank you for your anticipated co-operation. 

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2019, 03:15:34 AM »

The topic here is - "Ticket re-sales - now that Kijiji's gone". No more discussion, please, about who supports the Bombers and who doesn't, PJ's eating habits, his ticket purchasing preferences or anything that is not related to the topic.  This is a classic case of how topics can be hijacked and destroyed.

As always, thank you for your anticipated co-operation. 
Ty

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2019, 03:29:07 AM »

Ty

Understand the hijacking involves someone getting off topic and, as well, someone responding to the off topic post and continuing the problem.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2019, 01:15:14 PM »

Understand the hijacking involves someone getting off topic and, as well, someone responding to the off topic post and continuing the problem.

Agreed but I needed to defend myself, I'll try to hold back next time.  Goldie was right.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
DarkDays

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »

I get an obstructed view discount. But they are good seats none the less. So no I did not make a mistake.

Right.  I've seen your location.  Wondered how the team was selling those "first row", right next to the "end of aisle" cow-catchers.

One or two seats over, and unobstructed, is $35 at STH rates.

"I think we're done here." 
                                   - Ross Tucker
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 03:56:47 PM »

Right.  I've seen your location.  Wondered how the team was selling those "first row", right next to the "end of aisle" cow-catchers.

One or two seats over, and unobstructed, is $35 at STH rates.

LOL cow catchers indeed. Last year a drunken old guy with 2 beers in hand tripped over the 3rd last step going down and that rail saved his very life. Dumped all that beer over the edge. Your regular STH rate is correct.

But again the viewing angles are no problem at all.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: