Blue Bombers Forum
July 09, 2020, 07:54:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: never going to win a grey cup with Nichols!  (Read 5458 times)
thunderNlightning

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 02:05:17 AM »

Nichols is fine. If Harris is running hard and you can drive with short passes and check downs. With the game on the line and you absolutely need a 1st down, is he the guy you want? Honest answers.

No, if that?s all he can do, defended will play tight to the kind of scrimmage and that?s likely what happening now D coordinators are realizing we have zero mid to deep ball threats not attempts, so their DBs are playing right to the receivers. All that?s left after being blanketed is Harris as the check down 2-3 yards over the middle.
Ducky

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 02:05:59 AM »

5 and 0 and all kinds of hype about Nichols  and his efficiency.  2 bad losses and crickets.  I worry Nichols is not a winner.  He collapses under pressure ( not alone on the Bombers I am afraid)..  
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2019, 02:06:15 AM »

He is not a elite quarterback!!

top 3

He is at the most a good backup QB. He is not even a good starter. I would take most QB's in this league right now who are starting for their teams right now. They all look athletic. Nichols is just god awful at everything except handing off the ball.

He is a starter.

He sucks he still can't get rid of the ball under pressure! How long has he been in yhe league??
He record suggests he doesn't suck.
backup quarterback at best. Edmonton figured that out!
He is a proven winner and starter.
Take a look at his performances in Edmonton. Inconsistent. Yet they went 5-2 with him. Pulled three times by Jones and eventually dumped. He's improved marginally but it's the same old story.
Take a look at his record with the Bombers.  Thank you.
Ever think it's Lapo's play calling? He seems to go into a heroin overdose from game to game and call a brutal game.
The drug reference isn't respectful.
We need better receivers or a better QB.... no way around it. We can't keep winning with under 200 yards passing..
We miss Adams and Walker wasn't good tonight.  Woli invisible.  Matthews will slowly help.  Patience.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
pjrocksmb

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2019, 02:07:20 AM »

We will never win a cup with him. They must either give it to strev or lose him in free agency or get someone else. Sad truth is our head coach will go with him and we as fans will suffer another year.

full sky is falling panic post with no validity.  Nichols and MOS are here to stay and have brought success and stability to this ball club.  Deep breath.

dd

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2019, 02:08:50 AM »

Ever think it's Lapo's play calling? He seems to go into a heroin overdose from game to game and call a brutal game.
This loss is 100% on Lapo, 100%.

You have a runningback and a running game they can?t stop, so why do you go away from it?!? Are you crazy?!? When Willie  reared thrust fumble and recovered it, all we had to do is hand the ball off to #33, 3 times and the game was is done. Why didn?t we do that. The dude s a tank but you?d rather go 2 and out and give them the ball back then watch Kolby play all world and complete every single pass and humiliate us!!! Sickening!!!
kkc60

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2019, 02:08:59 AM »

We miss Adams and Walker wasn't good tonight.  Woli invisible.  Matthews will slowly help.  Patience.
If losing one receiver is why Nichols has been as bad as he has been lately, maybe Nichols is even worse than some say.

As for Walker, I agree. He was very quiet whilst sitting on the sidelines in street clothes since he's on the practice squad
Pigskin

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2019, 02:09:24 AM »

Woli82 had 3 ball throw his way for 30 yards. Think about it.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2019, 02:11:12 AM »

This loss is 100% on Lapo, 100%.

You have a runningback and a running game they can?t stop, so why do you go away from it?!? Are you crazy?!? When Willie  reared thrust fumble and recovered it, all we had to do is hand the ball off to #33, 3 times and the game was is done. Why didn?t we do that. The dude s a tank but you?d rather go 2 and out and give them the ball back then watch Kolby play all world and complete every single pass and humiliate us!!! Sickening!!!

Disagree all on Lapo.  But yes run the rock.
If losing one receiver is why Nichols has been as bad as he has been lately, maybe Nichols is even worse than some say.

As for Walker, I agree. He was very quiet whilst sitting on the sidelines in street clothes since he's on the practice squad

Show how good Adams is, not how bad Nichols is.

TheHypnotoad

[deleted]

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2019, 02:11:36 AM »

Mods threatened to ban me for hating on Nichols earlier this week. Well ...

[deleted]
pjrocksmb

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2019, 02:12:11 AM »

Mods threatened to ban me for hating on Nichols earlier this week. Well ...

Your rants didn't make sense and we not backed by facts.  Your extreme views will likely get you banned.

TheHypnotoad

[deleted]

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2019, 02:14:06 AM »

Your rants didn't make sense and we not backed by facts.  Your extreme views will likely get you banned.

My discussion points made perfect sense. You've demonstrated time and again you're reading comprehension is incredibly lacking.

Just saying TOAD KNOWS once again.

[deleted]
Pigskin

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019, 02:14:44 AM »

Extreme views, wow. And your views are???
pjrocksmb

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2019, 02:17:04 AM »

Extreme views, wow. And your views are???

Based on how I see the football club.  I take the long view, patience pays off.

kkc60

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2019, 02:18:58 AM »

Show how good Adams is, not how bad Nichols is.
Mmm no. Adam's is good but if you think he is that good, you're out to lunch. Elite QBs win with what they're given at receiver, or at least give their team a fighting chance.

So essentially you're saying that Adams is our passing game, but just because Nichols apparently needs one receiver to win that doesn't mean he isn't good.

So our scouts must not be good at finding receivers then, if we can't lose one receiver without crumbling offensively. Keep in mind BLM won a GC with Rodgers and I believe Jorden
PurpleReign

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2019, 02:19:21 AM »

full sky is falling panic post with no validity.  Nichols and MOS are here to stay and have brought success and stability to this ball club.  Deep breath.

Just like last year it went South rather quickly guess you forgot.  They better right the ship very quickly with games coming up with Calgary, Edmonton and Sask. Richie Hall defence will be torched if he lays of the receivers by 10 to 15 yards. Lapolice has no imagination whatsoever with vanilla play calling and schemes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: