Blue Bombers Forum
September 27, 2020, 07:19:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How do you feel after last night's game?
we're good, this happens at times to every team - 27 (75%)
I'm not sure how I feel... - 5 (13.9%)
I've been played the fool, this team isn't good! - 4 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heat Check, where is everyone's head right now...  (Read 2038 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 10:01:18 PM »

We lost to the only team that can beat us right now...OURSELVES. The team obviously lacked focus last night.
A friggin MEN!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
drahgon

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2019, 04:01:59 PM »

A little from B, but mostly A.

But man was I ever pissed off while I was watching the game...
Blue In BC

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2019, 04:10:10 PM »

A little from B, but mostly A.

But man was I ever pissed off while I was watching the game...

Agreed. There were too many mistakes by many players. Al that considered we were beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Even without the mistakes we may have still not won.

Impossible to contemplate how things would have looked if Masoli played the entire game. The score flattered the Bombers IMO.

Disappointed certainly. Not concerned yet at the moment but the problems were not the surprise some are thinking.

Our OL is a work in progress with new starters. Not horrible and has upside but a very good DL is  going to give them issues.

I was as concerned how invisible our LB's were for most of the game. Bighill showed some rust. Gaitor got injured. Wilson while not playing badly is not playing to the level I hoped for. Even the Ticat back up WIL ( Shorthill ) was all over the field making playing.

I can understand giving up run yardage when you prevent the QB from passing success but I would have thought we could do both. The 1st Ticat series was a concern.

No more excuses.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: