Blue Bombers Forum
July 05, 2020, 08:19:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GDT Toronto at Calgary  (Read 5050 times)
booch

« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2019, 02:00:10 PM »

yeah he is met with tacklers almost immediately...imagine him running behind our line...or be used in space with passes like Andrew...
BlueInCgy

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2019, 02:12:58 PM »

I have to wonder how hurt BLM actually is.  The shine is off Arbuckle now, which is to be expected, and with the exception of Carey, there offense has been pretty bad for a number of games now, be it the drops, the number of sacks (TO had what, three in the first quarter).  They have had a pretty soft first third of the season, and have managed to keep ahead of the basement boyz, part of me thinks it's a bit of strategy on their behalf to have a fresh QB come in for the harder part of the season.  I guess week 8 & 9 will show it, as their D alone won't beat the Bombers or Eskimos, and it's unlikely they get 6 turnovers.  Lose both of those games and they are in a pretty big hole, and will have to focus on keeping ahead of whichever of the Lions or Riders sweeps their head to head.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 02:15:53 PM by BlueInCgy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: