Blue Bombers Forum
July 21, 2019, 06:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GDT Harri Eskies at Fancy Hat Fat Cats  (Read 1484 times)
dd

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2019, 02:25:43 AM »

MR isn?t going to last long this season behind that awful o line out there.
Dead man walking!!

BC s O line is the worst in the league
thunderNlightning

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 02:30:25 AM »

Harris knocked out

For how long?

Looked ok walking off field after he took knee. I expect to see him back to start 3rd quarter.
Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 02:51:13 AM »

BREAKING NEWS:  BC Sux.

Posting Live From Home

If we score more points than them, we will probably win.
bunker

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2019, 02:52:31 AM »

Great catch by Daniels. BC looks terrible on both sides of the ball. If you're going to pay your QB 700k+, you better be able to scout cheap Import talent like Calgary and Edmonton seem to have done.
elder

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2019, 03:08:21 AM »

The Lions have absolutely no imagination on offence.
blue_or_die

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2019, 03:09:03 AM »

Only Week 5 but it would be interesting to check the preseason prediction thread and all the hype for BC.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2019, 03:30:04 AM »

Reilly isn't worth half of what they're paying him.
Dodge and Burn

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2019, 03:31:55 AM »

I wonder if BC payed allll that money for Reilly and expected they could field a competitive roster...

If BC tanks this season, wonder if it will affect what GM'S pay for marquee FA QB's in the future....cause it should based on what we are seeing so far.

It's not the violin, it's the violinist
bunker

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2019, 03:52:31 AM »

I wonder if BC payed allll that money for Reilly and expected they could field a competitive roster...

If BC tanks this season, wonder if it will affect what GM'S pay for marquee FA QB's in the future....cause it should based on what we are seeing so far.
It might although Calgary is paying BLM only 50,000 less this year and is very competitive. Also depends on the coaching and how good the GM is in finding talent to fill out the roster.
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2019, 03:56:29 AM »

Wonder what Reilly is thinking about his move now.  I realize money was involved in his move to BC, but is it worth the punishment he is getting?  Based on what we saw tonight can't see how there will be any immediate improvement.   Even Sukh Chungh didn't help much but it wasn't entirely his fault.  Enough blame to go around.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Dodge and Burn

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2019, 04:05:16 AM »

It might although Calgary is paying BLM only 50,000 less this year and is very competitive. Also depends on the coaching and how good the GM is in finding talent to fill out the roster.

True, but Cal hasn't played us or EDM yet, BC has played both.

Anyways, BC is a **** storm right now.

Dodge and Burn

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2019, 04:07:33 AM »

Wonder what Reilly is thinking about his move now.  I realize money was involved in his move to BC, but is it worth the punishment he is getting?  Based on what we saw tonight can't see how there will be any immediate improvement.   Even Sukh Chungh didn't help much but it wasn't entirely his fault.  Enough blame to go around.

Idk, hes won a cup, prolly his last contract...

But the extreme competitor he is, you would think hes pretty pissed off at the results so far.

dd

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2019, 04:09:00 AM »

I ll thinking he?s probably thinking he made the mistake of his career. BC is absolutely dreadful and I don?t see that changing anytime soon.

I wonder if Reilly?s contract is guaranteed?? If/when he gets injured, what does he get paid??

Looking to be the most disasterous roster moves in recent  CFL history. Wonder how long before you cut Duron carter, getting a ton of cash to do nothing.

Does hervey last the season??

What a mess?-love it!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:10:48 AM by dd » Logged
Dodge and Burn

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2019, 04:20:40 AM »

I ll thinking he?s probably thinking he made the mistake of his career. BC is absolutely dreadful and I don?t see that changing anytime soon.

I wonder if Reilly?s contract is guaranteed?? If/when he gets injured, what does he get paid??

Looking to be the most disasterous roster moves in recent  CFL history. Wonder how long before you cut Duron carter, getting a ton of cash to do nothing.

Does hervey last the season??

What a mess?-love it!!!

He wouldn't be the first guy to use his last contact to get payed at the expense of winning.

Not say MR13 did this, but it has happened....and errrrr, is...

ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2019, 04:27:57 AM »

Perhaps the bigger question is...will he last the season?  He is getting punished in every game.  He has little protection and a suspect offence overall.  I know he is tough but he is human.  And he does appear to be upset.. I think everything in BC football land can be called into question.

Having said that, I hope the Lions can find some answers soon.  It can only help the league.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: