Blue Bombers Forum
December 15, 2019, 08:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Game Day Thread - Toronto at Winnipeg July 12, 2019  (Read 9344 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: July 11, 2019, 04:06:12 AM »

Tomorrow's game against Toronto - at home - is an important game for both teams.  Toronto has to find a way to win after a tough loss to BC and Winnipeg has to come into the game focused to win as well as they cannot treat it as a "gimme" game. 

See Ed Tait's 48 Hour Primer here!

CFL.CA Predition:

TOR @ WPG

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have proven they're the best of the best in the CFL and remain undefeated at 3-0. Even with Matt Nichols going down with an injury last week, things were in good hands with backup QB Chris Streveler. Nichols should be good to go this week as the Bombers hope to improve to 4-0 on the young season.

Toronto, on the other hand, has yet to find the win column. They were close last week against the BC Lions, but close doesn't cut it in the CFL. Corey Chamblin and his gang will hope that they can silence the crowd at IG Field early as they look for win number one.

PICK

Writers: 100% WPG

Fans: 97% WPG

Blue Bomber Player Status:

Players in:  Lawler and Bighill.  Players out:  Matthews and McGloster

Depther Chart follows:

Bring the noise and cheer on our boys!!  Go Bombers!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:05:47 PM by ModAdmin » Logged

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
24blue

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:13:55 PM »

This game can be a glorious opportunity to get our back up qb`s some more game time. I would hope that was discussed in team meetings. Go Big Blue!
Blue In BC

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 02:18:02 PM »

Toronto concedes once Bombers score an insurmountable score of a TD on the 2nd play of the game.

Bombers 7 Argos 0. Time Q1 14:45. One and done.

No more excuses.
Pigskin

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 02:28:11 PM »

As long as we stay focused, don't turn the ball over, and play smart football we will be fine.
BlueInCgy

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 02:44:43 PM »

Come out like we're playing the Stamps in the WF, swing for the fences, don't let up.
blue_or_die

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:08 PM »

I'm excited to see the depth chart.

Make it 4-0, boys. LFG!!!!
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »

It's now posted in the opening post.  Lawler and Bighill and back in.  Matthews and McGloster are out.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »

Also to note:

Darrin Bauming, TSN.
‏ @DarrinBauming
13m13 minutes ago

Despite the depth chart, Adam Bighill's status for Friday still up in the air. The #Bombers list only six O-linemen, so Bighill (hamstring) could still potentially be scratched. O'Shea said this week the decision might be made right at game time.

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »

Also to note:

Darrin Bauming, TSN.
‏ @DarrinBauming
13m13 minutes ago

Despite the depth chart, Adam Bighill's status for Friday still up in the air. The #Bombers list only six O-linemen, so Bighill (hamstring) could still potentially be scratched. O'Shea said this week the decision might be made right at game time.

ugh! I knew was to good to be a definite true.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Blue In BC

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 03:40:49 PM »

Also to note:

Darrin Bauming, TSN.
‏ @DarrinBauming
13m13 minutes ago

I'd take that to mean if they decide Bighill can't play they'd move him to the 1 man non dressed reserve.

In theory if he does play, Temple would move to the reserve as the only " extra " import on the AR.

If McGloster is out, I'd take that as being moved to PR?

No more excuses.
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 04:06:24 PM »

Further Update on Adam Bighill

Darrin Bauming, TSN.
‏ @DarrinBauming
35s36 seconds ago

Darrin Bauming, TSN. Retweeted Darrin Bauming, TSN.

Bighill says he will be a game-time decision Friday and is waiting for a green light from the #Bombers staff. Bighill says he has been preparing as if he will play.

M.O.A.B.

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 04:07:04 PM »

I'd take that to mean if they decide Bighill can't play they'd move him to the 1 man non dressed reserve.

In theory if he does play, Temple would move to the reserve as the only " extra " import on the AR.

If McGloster is out, I'd take that as being moved to PR?

yup. McGloster is on PR per https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Winnipeg-Blue-Bombers-rosters-vs-Toronto-Argonauts.pdf
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2019, 04:12:00 PM »

lets pack the house and watch a beat down

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 04:22:44 PM »

Further Update on Adam Bighill

Darrin Bauming, TSN.
‏ @DarrinBauming
35s36 seconds ago

Darrin Bauming, TSN. Retweeted Darrin Bauming, TSN.

Bighill says he will be a game-time decision Friday and is waiting for a green light from the #Bombers staff. Bighill says he has been preparing as if he will play.

If Bighill is that close they should just sit him out and let him recupperate more, I'd rather he play at the top of his game than the mediocre level he's shown us so far this season.
blue_or_die

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 04:45:36 PM »

As I said in another thread, if Biggie isn't 100%, just let him have this game off. Shouldn't even bother flirting with the idea by having him on the DC as a potential scratch. Just keep him 1-gamed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: