Blue Bombers Forum
July 21, 2019, 06:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighbourhood Blue Bomber Flags  (Read 2160 times)
buckzumhoff

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2019, 09:49:20 PM »

They used to have more items on sale. Hoodies sweatpants jerseys.  Havent seen that for quite awhile. If they improved the online store they would sell more and easy way to sell.
blue_or_die

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 12:30:51 AM »

I live in an apartment downtown but I'll be hanging mine in the window when I get it.

Awesome
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2019, 12:32:40 AM »

I live in an apartment downtown but I'll be hanging mine in the window when I get it.
Well done bravo.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2019, 06:09:00 AM »

Was it "Glen Q" or "Peter G"?  Cheesy

Tony!  Haven't heard him before.  40:39 on the audio-vault page.  Bob asked him why he's a fan and his story was quite interesting.
Donny C

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2019, 06:01:22 PM »

Still waiting for the next run of flags when they clean up the "Pembina" whoops, and have Winkler on a propper flag.
blue_or_die

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2019, 06:27:37 PM »

Still waiting for the next run of flags when they clean up the "Pembina" whoops, and have Winkler on a propper flag.

Did you make a suggestion of what to call your region of MB? Pembina Valley? Southern MB?

From the looks of it, they won't be making a flag for every community in MB. There isn't even a Brandon or Thompson. They are getting grouped in with Westman and Northern MB.

I agree though that would probably make sense to have a dedicated flag for MB more "major" cities like Winkler-Morden, Steinbach, Selkirk, Brandon, Portage La Prairie, and Thompson.
theaardvark

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2019, 03:36:06 PM »

Do they have one for "Saskatoon"?  That would be awesome, and an ultimate troll for Labour Day...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
blue girl

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2019, 07:47:47 PM »

I got my DOWNTOWN one last night. I love it.
squonk

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »

Still no St. Norbert.  Sad
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2019, 05:02:13 PM »

Still no St. Norbert.  Sad

I think you can submit a request for neighbourhoods currently not included.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Donny C

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »

Did you make a suggestion of what to call your region of MB? Pembina Valley? Southern MB?

From the looks of it, they won't be making a flag for every community in MB. There isn't even a Brandon or Thompson. They are getting grouped in with Westman and Northern MB.

I agree though that would probably make sense to have a dedicated flag for MB more "major" cities like Winkler-Morden, Steinbach, Selkirk, Brandon, Portage La Prairie, and Thompson.

From page one of this topic,

"I just called the Bomber store and after much searching, they found Winkler and nearby communities on the 'Pembina' flag.

I sent them an e-mail and hopefully, they get it sorted out.

Here was the e-mail,

"Good afternoon!

I am loving the Neighborhood flag idea!

I did not see my community listed so I called the Bomber store. I live in Winkler, and after some searching, they found 'Winkler' and other surrounding communities on the 'Pembina' flag.

To me, that made no sense as we do not call ourselves 'Pembina' at all. At this time, I could not buy this flag because everyone would think I was an idiot for having a "Pembina" flag. This area is at times referred to as the "Pembina Valley" but never "Pembina" for short. If you get the flag sorted out, please let me know as I'd love to buy it.

Many thanks,"
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2019, 05:25:57 PM »

"I just called the Bomber store and after much searching, they found Winkler and nearby communities on the 'Pembina' flag.

Here was the e-mail,

"Good afternoon!

I did not see my community listed so I called the Bomber store. I live in Winkler, and after some searching, they found 'Winkler' and other surrounding communities on the 'Pembina' flag.

To me, that made no sense as we do not call ourselves 'Pembina' at all. At this time, I could not buy this flag because everyone would think I was an idiot for having a "Pembina" flag. This area is at times referred to as the "Pembina Valley" but never "Pembina" for short. If you get the flag sorted out, please let me know as I'd love to buy it.

Many thanks,"

My guess is they meant Pembina Valley. That would make a lot of sense.
blue_or_die

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2019, 06:17:46 PM »

Here was the e-mail,

"Good afternoon!

Many thanks,"

Yes Donny I saw that post on page 1. But, are you suggesting you want the Pembina one to be changed to "Pembina Valley", or are you wanting them to make a dedicated "Winkler" one? I was pointing out that it didn't look like the Bomber store was making a dedicated one for each community outside of Winnipeg; rather, regions in MB that encapsulate multiple communities.
squonk

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2019, 07:31:24 PM »

I think you can submit a request for neighbourhoods currently not included.

Yes, thanks. I did that as soon as I received the email - got a reply a few minutes later saying it would be forwarded to the appropriate people. Fingers crossed!
Doublezero

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 08:07:29 PM »

I was going to get a Westwood one but they spelled Bedson St wrong.

Just gimme the rock.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: