Blue Bombers Forum
July 21, 2019, 06:30:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighbourhood Blue Bomber Flags  (Read 2161 times)
blue girl

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »

I plan to get the downtown one. I hope that they'll have some Friday night.
Donny C

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 06:36:08 PM »

See who laughing when some crum bum from trancona bottles you for being too obnoxious with your Pembina flag. Dumb promotion, another markting failure

Someone from Transcona is going to drive out to Winkler and then drive around the city to find the place that is flying a flag that is different than Transcona flag, simply to cause a problem?

I think it is a great promotion and am glad to see some unique and creative initiatives by the team!

It is completely fair if you do not like it.

I do not see your concern coming to fruition.
Stretch

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 06:37:26 PM »

I get the core concept behind this idea, but I don't like it.

I LOVE it.

Money is no object...especially when you have none.
TrueBlue75

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 06:48:25 PM »

Count me in as one who loves this idea. My neighbourhood is part of St. Vital and I?ll be looking for mine at the Bomber store. I also want one of the lawn signs too.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 07:27:19 PM »

Bombers "flag campaign" turns into an all out turf war ala "Bloods and Crips".  Who knew???
blue_or_die

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 07:35:50 PM »

Bombers "flag campaign" turns into an all out turf war ala "Bloods and Crips".  Who knew???

Ain't no Charleswoodians gonna come out east to my hood and think they're a better Bomber fan than me!!
BlueInCgy

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 08:17:42 PM »

They need to shoot a promo for this, ala the fight scene from Anchorman.

Clearly Transcona would win, and fight dirty doing it, the Interlakers would never show up because they totally lost track of time on the dock, and Pembina would conscientiously object, until some Rider fans wandered in, and then all Bomber fans turn on them.

(I'm allowed to make this joke because I grew in Transcona with a cottage on the Lee River, I come from Mennonite heritage, and my parents moved to Winkler 8 years ago).

They also need an Ex-pat flag, considering a significant portion of this board no longer lives in Manitoba.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:29:41 PM by BlueInCgy » Logged
Donny C

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 09:03:42 PM »

They need to shoot a promo for this, ala the fight scene from Anchorman.

Clearly Transcona would win, and fight dirty doing it, the Interlakers would never show up because they totally lost track of time on the dock, and Pembina would conscientiously object, until some Rider fans wandered in, and then all Bomber fans turn on them.

(I'm allowed to make this joke because I grew in Transcona with a cottage on the Lee River, I come from Mennonite heritage, and my parents moved to Winkler 8 years ago).

They also need an Ex-pat flag, considering a significant portion of this board no longer lives in Manitoba.

I'm not Mennonite, so I'd throw down.
NewBlue

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 09:09:56 PM »

Screw the community thing, I just want a big W on the flag...who cares what neighborhood it is??

I'm North of the City, so I guess that's Interlake...but I don't want no Interlake flag in my yard...I want a Bomber Flag!
Buck

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 09:12:44 PM »

They should keep a tally of which neighborhood is more "for the W".  Maybe a weekly power rankings..

Just kidding of course.
Bomber Maniac

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 09:58:10 PM »

Awesome idea!!  I jumped in for 6 for family.  How can you beat the STH price?!  Thinking these will sell out.

For the person who asked I don?t think there is a Pembina flag?  Winkler would probably be covered by the Central Manitoba flag.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 11:03:12 PM »

Anyone who thinks this is a bad idea is either deranged or ignorant.

It?s a fantastic idea and bring communities together as True Blue and Gold fans!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
blue newt

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 02:23:01 AM »

I would like one for British Columbia.  Please.  Let's blanket the whole country in blue and gold ForTheW flags!!!!

Grin

66 Chevelle

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 06:23:37 AM »

needless to say, I was more than a little shocked and disappointed that there wasn't any neighborhoods in Missouri available...  just as well, it would have probably had my neighbors really confused...  Grin

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
TecnoGenius

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 08:40:41 AM »

needless to say, I was more than a little shocked and disappointed that there wasn't any neighborhoods in Missouri available...  just as well, it would have probably had my neighbors really confused...  Grin

Well, maybe they should have a "USA" neighbourhood flag... there was that Rhode Island guy who called into the Coach's Show the other night.  Could sell better than you'd think!

I think the flags are awesome, and kudos to WFC for getting creative with the merchandise.  I might just pick one up for my 'hood... but then I may need to go out and buy a flagpole to fly it properly!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: