Blue Bombers Forum
July 21, 2019, 06:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 4 Power Rankings  (Read 362 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« on: July 10, 2019, 02:26:07 AM »

And the streak continues....Blue Bombers remain #1 through Week 4 -

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
dd

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 03:33:09 AM »

Pretty much the way I see things too.

I see the league being divided into thirds, 3 top tier teams, 3 middle of the road teams that could win or lose any given game, and 3 bottom dwellers. Teams may change within their group, and injuries will obviously play a roll as the season goes on
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 03:53:46 AM »

Pretty much the way I see things too.

I see the league being divided into thirds, 3 top tier teams, 3 middle of the road teams that could win or lose any given game, and 3 bottom dwellers. Teams may change within their group, and injuries will obviously play a roll as the season goes on
I am on the same page.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 04:55:54 AM »

MTL still worse than SSK IMHO.  Might change going forward though, but one win doesn't make MTL good.

Revelling in the SSK fan misery though of being slotted near the bottom!!  Shocked Grin

Also, CGY > EDM for sure at this point (again IMHO).
Norlorne Dr.

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 09:31:51 AM »

MTL still worse than SSK IMHO.  Might change going forward though, but one win doesn't make MTL good.

Revelling in the SSK fan misery though of being slotted near the bottom!!  Shocked Grin

Also, CGY > EDM for sure at this point (again IMHO).

Yup, I 100 percent agree with this.

Winnipeg born and raised, Oak Park alumni 1997-2000.
rubanski

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 12:36:43 PM »

No way to both. MTL just beat a good Hammy team, and Riders worst fears just happened - Fajardo looks like Brian Brohm all the sudden.

Calgary has beat (and I mean BARELY beat) a stinky BC team, and a QB-less Riders.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 12:46:29 PM »

No way to both. MTL just beat a good Hammy team, and Riders worst fears just happened - Fajardo looks like Brian Brohm all the sudden.

Calgary has beat (and I mean BARELY beat) a stinky BC team, and a QB-less Riders.

Fajardo might have a case of the Drew Willys. Good against man coverage but play zone schemes and disguise pressure and he hasn't figured it out yet.
Norlorne Dr.

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 01:03:51 PM »

Nah, I may agree that Edmonton has the slight edge on Calgary.... but Saskatchewan is better than Montreal.  Fajardo did have a bad game last week, but he put up 350+ yards and 2 TDs vs. Ottawa (barely lost 44-41), and smoked the Argos 32-7 with 400+ yards and 2 TDs.  I would bet on Saskatchewan 10 times out of 10 playing Montreal this year.

Winnipeg born and raised, Oak Park alumni 1997-2000.
BlueInCgy

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 01:15:56 PM »

Too early to tell with Montreal.  If they pull off a few more respectable or better performances against, say, the bottom half of the league, I'd venture they at least split the series with the Riders.  If the Hamilton game was merely a complete fluke on both sides of the field, then I guess we'll know soon enough.
bowlerdude

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »

I dunno, I think Calgary is ahead of Edmonton right now, but I might just think that because they're Calgary

Montreal/Saskatchewan I could go either way on. Montreal's win was more impressive than Saskatchewan's. But Saskatchewan looked more competitive in their losses to Ottawa and Hamilton than Montreal did in either of their losses.

Pretty reasonable rankings
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: