Blue Bombers Forum
July 24, 2019, 12:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WEEK #5 PICKEMS  (Read 1208 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2019, 02:02:06 AM »

Edmonton
Winnipeg
Ottawa
Hamilton
Is this not a tad late?  A game is well started. BC is losing and looking like hot crap.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Tiger

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 02:25:23 AM »

Is this not a tad late?  A game is well started. BC is losing and looking like hot crap.

It is. Life happens.  FYI Harris is now out.  Maybe BC wins

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
bunker

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2019, 02:35:28 AM »

Tiger, I have to agree with GOLDMEMBER. I think the pick has to be in before the game starts. Edmonton was up by 10 points when your picks came in.
Norm W

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2019, 11:30:19 AM »

Tiger, I have to agree with GOLDMEMBER. I think the pick has to be in before the game starts. Edmonton was up by 10 points when your picks came in.

As opposed to me... who had the bright idea at 14:30 in the afternoon to change his pick from Edmonton to BC.... Wow has BC got some offensive line problems, Reilly must be looking in the mirror and asking himself if all that cash is worth the beating he is taking at this stage in his career.   

No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire Smiley
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2019, 12:04:43 PM »

It is. Life happens.  FYI Harris is now out.  Maybe BC wins
I disagree it is unfair to all the other pick participants. That game should be nullified for you.

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2019, 12:06:15 PM »

^ this

mods or Barbk could step in here?

ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2019, 01:47:32 PM »

My understanding is that pickems must be in before the start of a game otherwise that game is not eligible.  That should be the rule that's followed.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
rubanski

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2019, 01:49:39 PM »

As opposed to me... who had the bright idea at 14:30 in the afternoon to change his pick from Edmonton to BC.... Wow has BC got some offensive line problems, Reilly must be looking in the mirror and asking himself if all that cash is worth the beating he is taking at this stage in his career.   

My thoughts (and pick) exactly. That o-line is a tire fire.
barbk

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2019, 02:07:02 PM »

Hi everyone just to clarify to everyone I do have a cut off time for the picks of the week

for example if you follow the results from last week:

thunderNlightning     2 correct out of 4 games  =  11 points in 15 games
pigskin                     3 correct out of 4 games  =  13 points in 14 games

pigskin was late and that is why he has 14 games instead of 15 games for the week...   ALSO  NormW please do not change your picks in your original choice... send another message and let me know that you have changed your team from Edmonton to BC.....   

please message me if anyone else has corrections or need more clarification.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:09:25 PM by barbk » Logged
Tiger

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2019, 03:18:42 PM »

Is there money involved?  No big deal.  Was doing it for fun and missed a week because of life.

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
Norm W

« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2019, 03:38:41 PM »

NormW please send do not change your picks in your original choice... send another message and let me know that you have changed your team from Edmonton to BC.....   

Does this mean I have to stick with my original pick?  Grin

In the future I'm going to try to avoid the little voices in my head that make me second guess myself... But if and when those voices prevail I'll be sure to follow your directive rather than rely on time stamps to show there were no shenanigans occurring on my part.

No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire Smiley
barbk

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2019, 10:11:53 PM »

Norm W.....    there is no shenanigans on your part....  it is just easier the keep score.  And Tiger it is for fun.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:16:21 PM by barbk » Logged
M.O.A.B.

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2019, 03:53:31 AM »

I missed the first game last week. So I just put in the remaining game.

Just common sense.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2019, 05:34:56 AM »

Is there money involved?  No big deal.  Was doing it for fun and missed a week because of life.

There's life outside of football during the season?  Really?  Let me go look for it, I'll get back to you...

And I hear Safeway is giving the winner of our forum pickems $1 million bucks!   Wink
1chad

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2019, 03:40:57 PM »

late again (sigh) If I had vacationed in a more internet friendly locale, I would have got my picks for Edmonton and Winnipeg in.  Alas, only the final two games for me.

Ottawa
Calgary
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: